Thread: Will the future DLC of L.A. Noire would be affordable?

Will the future DLC of L.A. Noire would be affordable?

Well I have installed L.A. Noire on the Xbox 360. I loved to play this particular game on the gaming console of mine. I would like to play more mission or cases of this particular game. So let me know whether there is any releasing of the DLC from the developer of the game? what do you think what would be the cost of the DLC? So let me know whether it would be affordable for the gamers or not. Let me know the specultion of yours on this particular matter.

Re: Will the future DLC of L.A. Noire would be affordable?

I am not sure whether there is future releasing of the DLC or not. Well i am thinking that it would be cost of around $6 to $8. However still it is dependent by the developer of the game. But still i am waiting for the official announcement of the developer of the game. I am hoping that upcoming DLC would be affordable for the normal gamers so that they would be able to play the game for the longer period of the time.

Well it is difficult to make speculation on the cost of the DLC. The entire cost of the DLC is dependent on the single DLC pack. Personally i have not used DLC so far. Hence i am not having exact meaning of the game. But i am agree with the thing which you have mentioned over here that is DLC pack should less expensive so that the normal users can get the DLC without expense more money to buy the DLC.

I am hoping that the upcoming DLC pack would have more than one case of the DLC pack. It could be around of the $5. According to me it could be quite expensive for the people to get the thing. I am sure there would be less purchasing of the DLC in case the cost of the DLC is seems to be quite high. So according to me we need to wait for the announcement from the developer of the game. I am hoping that they would take positive action on this particular matter.

It seems to be all the cases would available separately by the developer of the game. However there is no announcement for the price of the DLC. So far i have not seen any individual cases of the cost of the $5. It seems to be quite steep for an hour for the new content and Rockstars previous DLC was seems to be really good. If there is individual case of the $5 then i am sure that it would be quite expensive for the normal players of the game.

Well both the GTA IV and RDR was costing of $60 and the total cost of the DLC was $40. So according to me it would $40 cost for the entire DLC pack of this particular game. also there could be preordered content from the developer of the game. I am guessing that there is unannounced major expansion comparable to the Undead Nightmare or GTA IV episode. When there was an announcement for the Undead Nightmare than it could be a random idea in the game.