Thread: need new keyboard and mouse adaptor of Xbox 360 for dawn of fantasy

need new keyboard and mouse adaptor of Xbox 360 for dawn of fantasy

Hi friends ,I am having a Xbox 360 with me as everyone know it is played by a controller but now I want to try something new with it I want to attach my mouse and keyboard with my Xbox 360 as I am really comfortable playing with mouse and keyboard on my computer so I am looking for an adaptor with which I can play the new game dawn of fantasy which is releasing on 3rd of June I am really looking forward for it so can anyone tell me where can I get the adaptor for my mouse and keyboard ..

Re: need new keyboard and mouse adaptor of Xbox 360 for dawn of fantasy

As for until now it was not possible to attach mouse and keyboard to Xbox360 it was just meant to be played by a controller which is ok with some games but you can get a really good way of playing it with a mouse and keyboard so no worry now there is a company which provides adaptor to attach any mouse and keyboard to your Xbox 360.it’s made by a company called XCM and the adaptor name is XPFS 360 which allows you to connect any USB mouse and keyboard with no compatibility issues.

Yes I have also heard of XCM making adaptors for connecting mouse and keyboard to Xbox360 and Ps3 but the only problem is its price it is really expensive its price is about $65 US on some websites so if the price is ok with you can buy the product one more thing that it requires that you should have a wired Xbox 360 controller this is to be done so that it is recognized by your console ,you just have to set the keys and buttons on your mouse/keyboard to do the actions of your controller

Yes XCM is the only company according to me till now who is making adaptors for attaching keyboard and mouse to your Xbox 360 for that the keyboard and mouse should not be necessarily be a USB you can also attach a ps/2 keyboard and mouse with it you can also get the adaptor for your play station 3 also you just have to go to the site of XCM and you can get the adaptor you are looking for.there are also some other exciting products from XCM which you might be looking for.

The XCM is really a good thing in that it does let you to utilize a PS/2 or USB keyboard and mouse, you can also attach a PS2 guitar, a PS2 dancing which are not supported by Xbox 360 gamewise.you can also attach a PS2 Dual shock, a PS2 Racing Wheel, which works well on Xbox 360 its price is just a issue I just heard it somewhere that it prices around $79 US but if you're a traditional PC gamer it is worth buying the adaptor to attach your keyboard and mouse.