Thread: New Perm Gifts in Zynga poker

New Perm Gifts in Zynga poker

Hi I am having an account on Facebook and using the same from last few months now the thing here is that when I say that there was a game called Zynga poker I started playing the same and really I found that game interesting now the thing here is that I have heard there will be number of new Perm gifts to be included in this game so what can be the same I mean what gifts can be included in it so please give me a fair idea regarding the same.

Re: New Perm Gifts in Zynga poker

I would love to gift it to a few kids that show up and try to act cool. Hey, thinking of that, it would be a good idea to block the "smokes" section for kids, I noticed they can't be gifted alcohol but can for smokes. Oh, and reading past suggestions. I like the river rat suggestion for entertainment, I wish we could have a pacifier that is gift able that we could pay for with chips and I DO NOT want there to be a blocking option, gifting is way too much more fun when they don't want the gift in professional poker heckling is part of the game and strategy since muting chat is already an option then much of this aspect is already lost, and lets be real, it isn't hard to take down a gift you don't like...just a couple of clicks and gone.

A three scoop ice-cream cone with different flavors that drips, a banana split, an ice cream sunday, Cake, corn dog, snow cone, Fruit, lollipop, Soda, cherry limeade, Nuts, candy, hot dog, turkey leg, bubble gum, Lemonade, Pink lemonade. More seasonal and holiday items, items that do something’s like flash or change colors. I completely agree with you, some people use certain items to provoke or harass people with. Let us block gifts if we choose to do so.

I have purchased several of the permanent gifts. I would like to see something cute. The puppy is cute, but I like kittens a lot better. I don’t know if I'd use it as a permanent gift but I would love to be able to send someone something good as a gift when they talk a bunch of trash then lose the hand. Something better than the tissues! Maybe a small trash can? I say this jokingly but I'm not the only one that thinks it’s a great idea.

My progress bar' has also jumped to 80%. If they are 'harvesting' user’s e-mails without permission, does it count as a privacy violation? Like you, I have also refused to give my e-mail address away and the first one I get from Zynga poker means I will be reporting them as an abuser to my provider. Having said that, I hope the Moderators, or Developers will clarify this situation soon before things get heated up too much.