Thread: Can't receive gifts in Zynga poker

Can't receive gifts in Zynga poker

I get chip gifts and thank you for that and this is all I get constantly but I am not able to receive any kind of special gifts like Royal Flushes, these Mystery Gifts are few and far between. Keep any remaining gifts around and try your luck again tomorrow. Get rid of them if you guys aren't going to give chips out. I mean why each and every time when someone sends me the golden dices or golden horse shoe. Then I am not able to receive the same I don’t know why this is happening and also don’t know what wrong with the Zynga account of mine. So please help me in this case and let me know how I can get rid of the same.

Re: Can't receive gifts in Zynga poker

Well Zynga set that option because u can't be rich with free gifts , and u just can accept 4 or 5 free gifts no more. Several months ago, I was told that Zynga was going to try to do a better job of cutting off gift sends when a member had reached their max allowable. It appears that's not working so well. Either get rid of chip gifts altogether or make receipts per day unlimited. the current system of 2 per 24 hrs is particularly unfair on new players.

I agree they are getting cheap. At least we used to get 1000(if the person had high enough chip count) now it's usually 100 then the cut off message. I have enough chips not to even need this so I'm about ready to stop using the send and receive chips if they aren't going to allow you to get them anyway. Texas Holdem says I've maxed out on Mystery Chips when I haven't been able to collect them in 3 days. What's with that one .

I can only open 2 or 3 MAX! Why even bother to have these if Zynga can't up the limit?? I have a top of the line computer with a T line internet. Super fast , yet, I get "error" and I can't post collectibles. I get total screen freezes where I'm sitting there in the poker room, and 15 seconds will go by before everything finally "catches back up". I've met a lot of great friends on this site but if Zynga doesn't start fixing this stuff, I'm moving over to that other poker site - which btw, doesn't allow players to send chips to each other, which eliminates the beggars.

I did well and accepted 8 or 9, which is a vast improvement on the daily average of 2. It actually said a limited time of accepting up to 15, which is pretty meaningless, after all 1 is still 'up to' 15. I hate to sound like a stuck record I have commented on this about 23 million times before but I wish they would just fix a limit and stick to it. Bet this really makes people happy who ignored and deleted a page full of gifts yesterday because they are lucky if they can usually cash in only 1 or 2 a day anyway.

All that I am asking for is what is mine in the form of gifts. Is that asking for too much? The reply did reinforce Zynga's communistic behavior. As Lord Acton expressed "Power tends to corrupt, and absolute power corrupts absolutely". From what I have gathered from reading other threads, people are lucky if they get one a day. The poor people who don't have millions depend on those gifts to help get us started. I sense that Zynga's ultimate goal is to get u frustrated and addicted enough so that u will purchase chips.