Thread: Low system resource consuming games

Low system resource consuming games

I have a computer which my father had purchased for me. But it has only 1GB+256 mb RAM. Basically I use this computer for the programming. But I like to game. My system’s monitor is 18 inch LCD. I want to play the game on this computer. So I want to some game’s name who consumes less or limited resource of my system. But I don’t know about the games name. If anyone is getting my problem then give me the solution. I hope you will reply very soon.

Re: Low system resource consuming games

I would like to suggest you the noone3 game here has talked about that I thought I would carry up is Knights of Honor, a pleasant small game where you triumph over medieval Britain. Also has the micro managing of controlling your armies throughout battle's as well as a well-mannered trade or economic system. Hell, you can still claim land by marrying your daughters off to followers and waiting till they die. This is a very good game and it takes very less resource of your system.

Also this might be a strange one to recommend but you also talked about you liked the creative Sims. The new Sims: Medieval is a diverse take on the series and it permits you to make an empire and also build up heroes. You can decide what buildings in your monarchy to build and they each have advantages or drawbacks. You also have to equilibrium your selections and what actions you execute and it can result in a different game play. You settle on earlier, understand some carefully analysis because I have only played it for about 6 hours. I did like it though. It will take less resource.

I want to tell you about the combat game which takes less resource of your system Even the original is still enjoy to play and very hard on the higher complexity settings. The grouping of managing less resources and tools, picking the correct marc team, and learning how to face your opponent in combat is both fun and challenging. Well suggested. It also forced to think for playing the game. Means it is very interesting game. Also it consumes very less resource of your system.

I would like to suggest that you about the game. As you know about the game. In the market lots of games or available. I want to give advice you will check the size before downloading the game if you are downloading from online. But I am telling you some game which will give you some help and also it will allocate or use very less resource of your system. You can purchase it Dragon Age: Origins, Freelancer, Mass Effect 1, and Jagged Alliance 2 etc. I suggest first of all you will see on the internet. What type of game do u like? Then you will it size. But what I have told you. You can use it.