Thread: Overclocking with 1440x900 screen resolution while playing The Witcher 2: Assassins of Kings

Overclocking with 1440x900 screen resolution while playing The Witcher 2: Assassins of Kings

I have the following configuration
    Intel core i7 processor
    ATI 4870x2 graphic card
    4 Gb RAM
    So is it possible to max out everything that I have listed here with the 1440x900 screen resolution? So please do advice me here something that I haven’t tried out yet still I think you would be able to answer it out for me. so please do suggest here what do you think.

Re: Overclocking with 1440x900 screen resolution while playing The Witcher 2: Assassins of Kings

Yes with the 4GB ram I think you must be able to max it out. All the configuration do look updated and hence I don’t think there should be any problem with the procedure so continue with the process that I have said here and I am sure It will benefit you a lot in the process so that’s what I am trying to say here hope you all have got the correct suggestions for the problem so in case if you have any other query that you would like to answer then please do notify me about the same.

Re: Overclocking with 1440x900 screen resolution while playing The Witcher 2: Assassins of Kings

Even I completely agree with the above user of course you can max out your system with the present configuration that you have given and that too very easily so hope you have understood what I am trying to say here. So do work out and let me know if you have got the desired result for your problem in case if it does not work out then try adjusting the system voltage of the machine it will be of good use for you or read any good overclocking manuals before performing the function, so that’s what I am trying to say here.

Hey guys I have got a simple question for you and the question is that will this game be able to run very well with the ATI 5600? I checked out the configuration screen in the system there it showed me high though I am a bit satisfied with that but still I am not sure whether this card would be enough for such a big game so hence I thought of better confirming it here only? So guys what do you all think will this card be enough for the game please do specify?

Yes that card will be good for you however I advice you to better upgrade it if you are thinking to switch to some other cards for the other games, today that card might be sufficient but what when tomorrow any other game comes to the market? so you will have to get some other card for you so what I would advice you to purchase is the ati 5700 or ati 5770. That would be better. So that’s my advice for you\. However if you are not thinking of upgrading then this card is quite sufficient for the game provided I am expecting that you must be having a good processor in your system.

Thanks for all the suggestions and quick replies that you have given here I am quite happy with the response that you all have given here and hence I can easily think of overclocking process. I did get a green signal from you all so thanks a ton for that. Now i can go ahead with the process that i was looking for and hence i appreciate your efforts for the same so thanks a ton for that i am happy about it.