Thread: Unable to launch Super Meat boy ‘1 file failed to validate’

Unable to launch Super Meat boy ‘1 file failed to validate’

I have installed Super Meat Boy on the computer of mine. Well I have found that the game is not launching on the computer of mine. I tried to verify the integrity of the game cache and it is saying that that ‘1 file failed to validate and will be reacquired’ I am unable to figure out why this particular problem is occurring. Let me know if you are having specific solution to solve the matter of mine. thanks a lot in advance.

Re: Unable to launch Super Meat boy ‘1 file failed to validate’

Looking at the situation which you have mentioned over here I want to know which operating system do you have installed on the computer? do you have installed Steam version of this game? Do you have installed DirectX and graphic card driver on the computer? Can you post the entire error message which you are getting while playing the game. Let me know the answers of the above mentioned question as early as possible.

Well you should right click on the exe file of the Super Meat Boy and you have to go for the properties and you have to click on the Launch option into resulting window. You need to sparse the ‘-windowed –lowdetail’ without entering the quotes. Once you have done you should click on the apply and ok button. After doing the same you should try to play the game. I am hoping that it would be helpful to you.

I am suggesting couple of thing which you can use to fix the matter of yours. Well I am suggesting that you should download the latest version of the DirectX and graphic card drivers on the computer. you can get the same from the official website. you should download and installed the same on the computer of yours. after installing the same you should reboot the computer of yours. after you should try to play the game.

I am highly suspecting that the problem which you have mentioned over here is happening due to corruption of the game file. Well I am suggesting that you should simply reinstall the game on the computer of yours. you should simply uninstall the game from the computer of yours and then you should restart the computer. after restarting the game you should install the game. I am hoping that reinstalling game would be helpful to you.

It is really common that the video game are having bug issue. In order to fix the bug issue you need to contact the developer of the game and file a bug report to them. The developer team would work around on the situation and fix the programming bug from the game code. Once the bug has been fixed by the developer of the game they would release the patch and use the same to fix the matter of yours.