Thread: Authoring Tools into Portal 2 SDK

Authoring Tools into Portal 2 SDK

as the title suggesting itself what I wanted to discuss over here in this particular thread. Well I want to know whether we have authoring tools into the SDK of the game Portal 2. Is there any announcement on this particular matter. Let me know whether we would have map making tool into the game? let me know if you are having speculation to get the requirement of mine. Thanks a lot in advance.

Re: Authoring Tools into Portal 2 SDK

Looking at the thing which you have mentioned over here I want to tell you one thing that is there would be releasing of the SDK for the Portal 2. If there would be releasing of the SDK then I am sure that there would be lots of fun while playing the game. well for the time being we need to wait till we get an official announcement from the developer of the game. Also I let you know if I come across some useful information.

Well the thing Custom map for this particular game would be quite funny for the gamers. Using custom map you will be able to set the challenges for the people or the people would be able to set the challenges for yours. So that you will be having boundless fun in the game. I am eagerly waiting for the releasing of the Custom map. I am hoping that the developer of the game would take specific action very soon.

I am really excited after reading the thing which you have mentioned in your post. Well I am hoping that I would be able to make totally new maps by using the PS 3 of the friend of mine. so that I would be able to beat single player gaming as well as Co-Op mode of the gaming. I am ready for the brutal level of the people who have not keeping and breaking the monitor of them by playing the game.

I let you know that the Portal 2 SRC code is not going to be released by the developer of the game for the long time. However I have seen number of people are waiting for the 2009 SDK of the Portal 1. It seems to be really silly if there is slow release of the SDK from the developer of the game. why I am stating such thing because the they did not required to write the code for the game. it is already done by them.

The developer of the game have taught regarding the enhancement which has been done into the source engine to get the main selling point for the Portal 2. So holding the source code of the game is seems to be totally contradictory to expressed the value of the game. Well I have decided that I am not going to purchase the game until and unless the developer of the game would not provide any kind of the code authoring in the game.