Thread: Does The Witcher 2: Assassins of Kings have the same inventory as The Witcher 1 had?

Does The Witcher 2: Assassins of Kings have the same inventory as The Witcher 1 had?

Guys I am very much curious to know about this question so can you all please do help me out In this situation? So please do answer out for me here as well. I need to know whether the inventory is the same for both the games as I was carrying weapons in the bag and after filling up one row in the bag I was not able to carry other weapons in the bag so why is that so? can you all please explain it to me? please send some good suggestions here.

Re: Does The Witcher 2: Assassins of Kings have the same inventory as The Witcher 1 had?

Well it indeed has to be different has this game is quite a bit tough and hence playing with this amount of weapons does make a difference in the complexity factor so according tome yes the inventories are different from the first part of witcher. So that’s what I had to say here hope you all have got the correct suggestion on the answer that you were looking for as such I have noticed some difference in the game and even I think you have noticed it so that leads to the conclusion that the inventories are quite different in both the games.

Re: Does The Witcher 2: Assassins of Kings have the same inventory as The Witcher 1 had?

It Is being said that the witcher 2 is much better than the witcher 1 now why are they saying that just check out this link you will get the necessary information on that there only Witcher 2 is much better than Witcher 1. so i hope after reading It you all must have got the actual differences in the game and hence that’s why you get to see the difference in the game, so hope that was enough information for you. Hope you all liked it.

Of course the inventory is quite different here in the witcher 2 and yes I do not consider witcher 2 as much better than the witcher 1 as it is giving me a lot of problems with the windows 7 that I am having so it does gives a lot of issues there, while witcher 1 did better with the windows 7 and hence I think it has to better than the new one. the game gets played for sometime and it gives me the game is not responding error so silly.

OK quite varied number of comments that I am getting for this post so that’s quire weird for me anyways I am happy with whatever response that you all have given here and hence thanks a lot for that, still I am not able to get the exact solution for this problem so please do reply is possible. Thats what i wanted to say here i am happy with the response that i have got here from you all, so thanks for it.