Thread: Unable to download the free car pack in Dirt 3

Unable to download the free car pack in Dirt 3

I have installed Dirt 3 on the computer of mine. Well after playing couple of minutes I have found that this particular game is having quite great look and feel. I am trying to download the free car pack on the computer of mine but it seems to be failing while doing the same and resulting into an error message. Let me know if you are having anything to fix the matter of mine. Thanks a lot in advance.

Re: Unable to download the free car pack in Dirt 3

I want to know about some more information regarding the computer of yours. Which operating system do you have installed on the computer? Do you have installed any antivirus program on the computer? Do you have enabled the Firewall on the computer? Do you using anything like Proxy Server? You told me that you are getting an error message so you should post the entire error message over here. Let me know the answer of the above mentioned question as early as possible so that I can let you know about the possible solution to fix the matter of yours.

Looking at the problem which you have mentioned in this thread I am glad to let you know that there is a specific solution to fix the matter of yours. Well I recommend that you should simply download the free car pack from the MarketPlace Client. I have also downloaded the same from the MarketPlace and I have resolved the matter of mine. So try the thing which I have mentioned over here I am hoping that it would be helpful to you.

I am not sure but the problem might be happening due to the downtime of the server. I am suggesting that you should try to download the pack after couple of hours. Well you should see that you are able to download the game after doing the same or not. If the issue is associated with the server then the backend team would be already working to resolve the matter.

Do you have installed any antivirus program on the computer? Do you have enabled Firewall on the computer? I think you need to disable the Firewall on the computer of yours and you should make an attempt to download the free car pack on the system. Disabling the Firewall might cause security issue so I recommend that you should configure the firewall in manner so that you will not get the issue in the future which you have mentioned over here.

I think there could be some technical issue in this particular matter. Well according to me you should contact the technical support team of the developer for the further assistance. You should give information regarding the computer of yours and the problem which you are having. I am hoping that the technical support team of the developer would help you out to resolve the matter of yours.