Thread: Dirt 3 game freeze on startup

Dirt 3 game freeze on startup

I am trying to play Dirt 3 on my pc. I have a quiet decent hardware configuration. My system has a Core 2 Duo processor with 4GB ram and 1GB gpu. I had played many games before but did not face problem. Dirt 3 is the first game which freezes on launch. I am able to see the menu but when I launch a new game and begin playing it just freeze on the loading screen. It does not move ahead. I am unable to do anything. Can anyone help me to fix the issue.

Do you get any message after crash. Any error. Just go in Event Viewer. You will find that in Control Panel > Administrative Tools. Double click on the same. You will be able to find more details on problem you are facing. Try to re-install the game. Keep the video resolution at medium level. Do not increase it at maximum. This might cause the game to crash. Start with minimal resolution and then keep on increasing it.

There are few things you can try out to fix the problem. Like updating the video drivers. Most of the time the problem appear if you have a really outdated drivers in your system. So start updating the gpu drivers first. This will add more stability in game output. The second thing you have to do is verify the system requirement once. You can find information about the game internet on its official website. Just check that your system config matches it or not.