Thread: Can’t receive full amount of Sit N Go tourney winnings in Zynga Poker

Can’t receive full amount of Sit N Go tourney winnings in Zynga Poker

Must be something mistaken with the sit n go because same thing happened again, 5/5 for 10k, came in 3rd for 10k just received 6500. I do have screenshots. I have been a player as 2009 and am very happy playing Zynga poker but it’s discouraging while I am not receiving all of my chips. One screenshot shows my present bankroll and the 10k I should have won, another screenshot shows my bankroll after the winnings were added which just adds up to 6500 being added. For now, I can’t add my screenshots, if you want than I will PM you the image. Please let me know if anyone here has any idea on this.

Re: Can’t receive full amount of Sit N Go tourney winnings in Zynga Poker

Here I must say something about your issue. While playing in tournaments, the chip counter in the higher left does not update properly. The lobby counter is correct. The troubles with the table chip counter (the one on the left) have been reported. If you play regularly or exclusively in tournaments, the just precise measurement of wins/losses, and present chip count prior to or after a tournament, will be using the lobby counter.

Not certain if this applies or not but you lose chips by coming third in a 5 player tourney. 5 players give prize pot of 50k. First place gets 25k or a profit of 14k500 (15k minus the rake back of 500chips). Second place wins 15k a profit of 4k5 (5k minus rake). Third place wins 10k but gets no profit and you lose the rake. 9 handed you always win chips by finishing in the top 3 if memory serves on a 10k sit n go you get a profit of 34k500 for 1st, 16k500 for 2nd, 7k5 for third.

If you were playing at a 5 player table, and that is what your chip count was when you started the game, then you got more chips than you should have for coming in third, not less. When you sit at a SNG table that counter does NOT show the amount deducted for the entry fee, it never has. Therefore, it should have shown, if working properly, $6,998,275, after deducting the fees from your bankroll. Which would mean that you received far more than the 10,000 chips you should have gotten.

Here I just wish to add something in this case as I also like to play this game very much. Ok, let talk about the topic, if that was the amount while you entered the table, the amount after should have been, 7,008,275. That counter is not correct, only the counter in the lobby is correct when playing tournaments, which is obvious, since the counter remains the similar in the second image, after the tournament is completed.

I don't know if this will help other confused players understand the sit'n'go payouts. Yesterday I won a 5k tourney. Nine handed table. For finishing first the payout was 22k+chips posted on the screen. What I actually received was 17,285k. The house at a standstill collects the entry fee, regardless. So, the payout was correct and I was happy with it. For those that know me, deliriously happy because of the mentally sanctionable muppets that as well play them, thinking that they can recover their losses playing the similar way that originally near bankrupted them.