Thread: Zynga Poker : Supplying chips to your enemies

Zynga Poker : Supplying chips to your enemies

I am playing this game from last few months and there is the option called pay gold if you don’t want to lose in a strait flush I mean if your opponent has a flush and you are sitting with one pair then that game will bel0ong to you and the flush having player will benefited by gold. So it a fair play and also sometimes it is mentioned that if you don’t have to lose that particular hand. I hope that you are getting my point here and also will be able to give your appropriate solution on the same.

Re: Zynga Poker : Supplying chips to your enemies

What's answer you are waiting to ensuring that a gold contributing player who enters such a scheme never loses to a flush? The first thing that sprang to mind was that you would have to alter the game hands odds in favor of those players. In other words rig the game. Something that you have been accused of before now and the posted example only gives credence to those who made those claims.

If such a scheme was in place how would you placate a player who did lose to a flush? Considering the number of 'bingo' type players on here that's a sure fire certainty that will occur. Even floating such an idea, I'm sorry to say, is an extremely silly thing to do. Are there no sane people for hire in the department that produced this and who would have prevented such a thing by screaming NO! at the top of their lungs until the light dawned.

That's it! Who likes to keep waiting and folding anyway? Since Zynga is okay with bingo, why not go all out and make something like Battle Poker, where players can use spells on each other? For example, players can:

• change their own hole cards
    • change the opponent's hole cards
    • check, change the board!
    • cast a black hole to make sure the pot goes only to yourself
    • play in action games to fight over a pot while the rest watch and bet on who would win

While I'm sure a lot of people enjoy playing this game here, let's keep in mind Zynga poker is not really poker but a shoddy imitation at best. The rules are different, the buying structure advocates a very simplistic game where you play one (pre) or two (flop) streets at most, and so on (it's also buggy when it comes to things like side pots). This is more of a social app, and for those who want to play actual poker I would recommend an actual poker site.

Yep, I'm one who used to enjoy playing this application who never equated this representation as being anything like the real thing and treated it as a pleasant way of passing time. This app was the closest I've ever come to playing any form of competitive poker with something to gamble with. Albeit the chips are free. This version of the game, for me, has been ruined by the huge increase in inept, incompetent and possibly insane hordes that have swamped it over the last year or so. It's no longer pleasant or enjoyable as all skill, logic, and tactics are ignored in favour of constant and unremitting brute force all-ins at every table, now.

I defer to your greater knowledge and experience on those points. I'm only a neophyte, a very simple one, at the game and enjoy reading the posts of those who have a wider experience than mine of the game. Agreed, for a true taste of poker one should try an actual poker site. I'm one who only played it for simple pleasure and am not likely to let my interest develop any further than this app. However, since short stackers are the majority, my opinion must be at the bottom of zynga's to-do list (if it's on the list at all).