Thread: Will dirt 3 game support triple screen racing on the Xbox 360

Will dirt 3 game support triple screen racing on the Xbox 360

Hello guys I today I download this game from internet and I played this game for 2 hrs. And I really love this game. But I am confused at the one part of this game that is about triple screen racing. Will this game hold up triple screen racing on top of the Xbox 360 similar to the Forza sequence and Baja: Edge of Control? What you think about this. Does anyone be acquainted with regarding this? Please share your views about this question. I am waiting for your replies thank you.

Re: Will dirt 3 game support triple screen racing on the Xbox 360

Yes I observe this thing and I really, really want some of the developers a step ahead and add this support in games. I just saw the other thread, though, why he chose to go with 3 screens? I have a game, but I cannot post links yet so you'll have to click on my signature to view. Codies so we cannot be both the application of this problem as a standard in racing games, for one, would have to have two extra replica of both dirt 2 and F1.

My plan is to get a butt-stimulation also saving for now. I also recommend the club sports pedals. I started with standard pedals and after a month or so I started having problems with them. As for my windows, which are probably closer to 30 degrees, I have not measured. There are set so when I'm sitting head is placed on the centerline of each cross the screen. For the reason that I'm using 22 inch screens I had to go in the company of a wider angle.

I don't articulate for Codemasters, perceptibly, however if I had to estimate why there is no support multi-screen console versions would be due to the lack of video memory. More screens require a large amount of memory and to maintain its stake at a constant speed of 60 frames per second you have to make sacrifices. But the dirt 2 only ran at 30 fps and I bet the dirt 3 also will. And at what time you perform multi-screens on the 360 you are with 3 Xbox’s so you are supposed to have all the memory you would like When forza 3 can do it, I bet Codies could do.

I think it's one of two things, then, is or remains a technical problem for any reason, (not literally, it might be a dozen) or Codemasters does not feel it's worth your time for the reason that not sufficient people own further one of the similar console. Optimistically a Dirt 3 technician approach within this thread and is willing to provide a detailed explanation. I would be very interested to know because the technical details of game development are something that interests me greatly.

My guess is that they do not see it as profitable to apply this in the console version. Most people between the three configurations are in the computer screen so you understand why you feel the need. I'm not going to beat the game or complain about it though. It would be nice to have something more to play Forza on my own, but I knew it was the only party that supported this function before doing so. I'll have to start saving for a good gaming PC with Eyefinity if I play other racing games.

I had a triple screen set up for a while, it’s fun and like you, I'm a little disappointed by the Xbox side of things actually appeal playing through just Forza 3 on it. I think Dirt 3 is missing an chance here as one and all who has a three-screen set up resting on your Xbox would the majority definitely pay money for 3 copies of almost any racing game that came out, so they could use. I would be happy to front the development costs of this, if Codemasters gave me all the money they receive for the DLC in return.