Thread: Race types in Dirt 3

Race types in Dirt 3

Trailblazer is approximating rally, just in the company of faster stages. Domination and Last Man Standing are difference of the cross and rally Race, where points are awarded according to the times and places the finishing sector, and the last placed player is removed every few seconds. Gatecrasher is a version of the play where players must touch the walls to reach second addition to the countdown. There are as well time attack events. This original Gymkhana possibly will be the gate-based Gatecrasher, or drift-based and within Freestyle Grid.

Re: Race types in Dirt 3

I support most of rally and rally cross and less off-road racing. I seriously believe that the rush of the land and cross rally cars must have some kind of momentum, as it does now Indy Car and Formula 1 next year. Last Man Standing I would like to change the system to eliminate the countdown to the sector, ensuring that removal occurs via a ladder, and not hit the wall or mounting tricks work. And Last Man Standing race a lap car would be removed too cold. Gatecrasher could be replaced by more realistic slalom with cones instead of walls.

Bring back epic RAID circuit and rally tracks do not really need to listen very closely with the co-driver, some RAID barrel and rally tracks, buggy racing only, and maybe one or two endurance events to RAID and rally. GRID was Le Mans, in Quick mode could actually run the race at any time up to 24 hours. I know it would be difficult to do that with a continuous track as Baja California, but at least I could do on a long 24 hours of use for RAID rally and endurance with day / night cycle and the time yet. The entire will be enhanced if you possibly will adjust the track and weather conditions in QR mode.

I see a rally championship as a dirt had been established, so there is manifestation, and then there are other off-road events that are separated. I would also like Pikes Peak again. There should be different courses from different disciplines. Also the physics of the tires and flats would be a good addition. No issue what type of racing, I use all the cars on each track, but I want a race truck and buggy as a Rally event, step by step, not only in the Rally Cars.

More stages of the Rally: The only thing that everyone here seems to want and I am no exception. In addition to the stages but I'd like to see stricter and more complex stages of the rally. Dirt 2 appears to be much about speed, where the steps are wide open and flowing, allowing you to actually build some speed. These steps are great, but I'd like some technical issues there as well - the management / physical model of the Dirt 2 was excellent, I get the most out of it!

More tracks Rally Cross: I'd like to see more rally ski slopes, but more importantly, I want to see REAL issues rally. If Codemasters possibly will bring back the circuits from Dirt that would be superb, but I'd also approximating to perceive additional UK tracks (like Lydden) plus additional European circuits similar to Holjes. In conclusion, it would be really great if you could reflect cross Codemasters European rally by including Joker Returns! Pikes Peak: Just as in a mess, I would like this again - along with an appropriate range of machinery to drive up Pikes Peak him!

If Codemasters had the property to perform this and give us the extra rally content and the whole rally cross tracks and Pikes Peak subsequently yes, I consider it’s an immense idea. I think it "appropriate" Raid content (as described by) would be very demanding of resources for proper implementation, and would prefer that the focus on getting all the demonstration, including rally and the content you want to climb the hill instead of sacrificing some of that for some half-Raid content. As I say, however, if CM is able to deliver all the promises made in terms of concentration and include some decent Raid content as you describe, then dirt 3 is even better.