Thread: Dirt 3 Championships in Apex Racing League

Dirt 3 Championships in Apex Racing League

For those who don’t know what is Apex Racing League then let me inform you all that it s a community for all the gamers who would like to get started with the gaming and they will be hosting a tournament for all the gamers, this community has over 600 active members and all the events are carried out in all the platforms. So anyone looking for the casual fun then they must look at the website of the event you will get the necessary information from there itself.

Re: Dirt 3 Championships in Apex Racing League

Ok if that is so then will it be available for the ps3 users do reply that answer as well as you have not mentioned about the necessary platforms in which we will be playing I am very excited to know about this event can you tell me when and where will it be getting started? I know you have asked me to visit the website but still it would be better if you can give out the information here only, so do reply fast I am waiting.

Yes as I said above it is platform independent that is you will be able to play with the ps3 xbox 360 as well as in the normal pc mode. So in case if you have any other questions onthis topic then please do let me know about it as I would like to answer out all the question of yours so that’s what I am saying here hope you have got the necessary information on the topic that I have taken here and in case if you need to ask more then please do let me know about it.

Well it depends on the number of attendances from which they will be deciding when and where they will be launching the event the event days are mostly fixed for one day in a weekday and also one day in a weekend. So you will have to take a note of that so I hope you have got the necessary information on the topic and hence I think that would be the perfect solution for you do read it and let me know if you have got the perfect5 answer that you were looking for.

The series is going to be starting from the 2nd or the 3rd week so the coming month and will be hosting several events such as ARL Dirt 3 Rally History Tour, ARL World Rally Championship, ARL RallyCross Series, ARL Dirty Party, ARL Gymkhana Grid and ARL X-Games. that’s a very interesting part of this game and I think that would be the perfect solution for you so that’s what I wanted to say to you. In the end of the gaming series they will be rewarding the gamers with a merchandisers from codemasters. So that’s a one interesting event that you will not want to miss.