Thread: Blank dialog box in Zynga Poker

Blank dialog box in Zynga Poker

Cannot post anything with the profile wall! I tried the Super Chips luck gift box icon. Completed a collection and wanted to share library. Ditto for the point of collection "Application." Open the window: "Post this story to your Facebook wall and pages from your friends at home" at the top.The rest is all white Cannot click send, or the OK button nothing happens. The X to close the works, that's all. Is this temporary? I am completely at a loss here. I believe this is happening a lot more than me.

Re: Blank dialog box in Zynga Poker

have been playing this game from long time but never got this kind of problem. I can't send anything also. Just a blank screen that shows it’s loading but doesn't load. I am also missing my envelope for claiming my chip gifts, and also didn't get my collection that someone sent me yesterday. I really wish zynga would let us know what’s going on.

When you do your challenges and the wheeled keeps spinning right click your mouse and click on reload the page click on publish again and all went well this worked on all challenges by the way Farmville anf vampire wars both of them has also published that they are having the same problems as Zynga Poker and they also said that they are working on it. I hope that you are getting my point here and also will be able to get rid of the problem as soon as possible

This appears to be a system issue. I am unable to post daily chip gifts. It simply keeps loading until I must exit to resume game play. I have been unable to post since Wednesday. I get the same result when I attempt to post a collection request to my wall. This may be browser specific, as friends are able to post these requests and gifts to their wall. I thing changing the browser might work for you here.

Same experience different browser. I run IE8. Confidently I had updated Java before the issue started happening. Thinking this was the instigator, I uninstalled/re-installed Java in the hopes it would resolve issue. Still unable to post chips/requests to profile/wall. Side note: Does run like a track star with new sneakers though! I did send an e-mail to Zynga support regarding "Unable to post" issue. Waiting for response.

That's exactly what I'm saying, I saw some people taking advantage of the wrong betting rule. But I recognize that since it's only play money it's not so important. BigAl856: no, I'm not referring to the wiki article, you're not reading carefully. Unfortunately I can't post you the links, mods canceled even the wikipedia link I posted in the first post. For the record, last night I saw the exact type of play you mentioned on a WSOP televised event. So, looks like the "official" WSOP rules don't cover your rule.