Thread: How does the term “All-in” works in Zynga Poker?

How does the term “All-in” works in Zynga Poker?

This crap is getting worse and worse and worse. It's to the point where no matter what table I go to, no matter what I do, 99% of the hands I play someone goes all i. n I either have to fold or go all in myself every time. Worse than that, if I have 2 aces in my hand, and the jerk that goes all in has a 2 and a 7 of different suits, it seems like 2 7s and a 2 will go down in the flop and I'll lose. If I have a straight, they have a higher straight. If I have 3 of a kind, they have a flush.

Re: How does the term “All-in” works in Zynga Poker?

I agree. Poker is supposed to be of skill, bluffing and knowing when to fold. These goofs that go all in before they even see a card on the table are idiots and it makes for aggravation and no fun. I go from table to table, watch for a bit hoping I can find one where people are actually "playing" the game. It's obvious they were never taught how to play. I think there should be rooms for them like some of them suggested called All In. I have written in the chat when someone comes into a good room and starts this all in crap to knock it off that we aren't playing that way and the others will also post a chat with the same sentiment and sometimes they listen if not off I go in search of another table! Very Frustrating.

I am unlucky and I know that isn't Zynga's fault but I assure you I'm not bad at poker. Every day I get my chips from my friends' gifts and go to play poker and end up folding almost every hand because my hand is crap and someone went all in. Then I get to watch 3 cards go down that would have won me the hand but I already folded, then I finally get two good cards and I call. Eventually, usually pretty quickly actually, I'm all out of chips and can't play anymore. This game used to be fun but I seriously can't stand it anymore. If I wanted to play a game of luck I would blow all my chips in the slots.

My only idea for how to fix this problem is to make some tables have a bet limit, like every time you raise it can only be as much as the ante. Not all the tables, maybe just the "serious" tables or something. If you're going to have different names for tables, at least make the names mean something. The "ALL IN ALL IN " people don't care if it's a "social" room or a "friendly" room or what, and there are more and more of them every day ruining the game for everyone else.

First off, this has to be said there is nothing in the rules of Zynga Texas Hold'em Poker that makes the all-in tactic illegal. All in pre-flop is a signature part of the game. Right, with that out of the way. But every ruddy table, every hand all-in, re-buy, all-in. I gained chips, lots of 'em in a battle of wits now it's a case of losing 'em in a battle of twits. Zynga's game is not the only one that suffers from this blight. So, upping sticks and moving is no solution. The same type of tuff that plays on here can also be found on most other sites too.

A viable alternative is to play the sit'n'go's as bingo players usually don't last more than three rounds. You do get the odd one who's having a good day and ends up the winner. Rare, though. It's the next best thing to actual poker. There are guides in the 'Guides' section of the forum advising players on how to handle bingo players. Not everyone is skilled, confident, or has a big enough bankroll to stand up to them it has to be said. Depressingly, this is the bit that you don't want to hear.