Thread: Story Canon in Portal 2

Story Canon in Portal 2

Hello friends. Greetings to all of you. I hope that you all have been doing well. Basically, I want to have some views from the people who have completed the Portal 2. Well, I would like to ask, what does Portal 2 adjoin now to the Portal or the Half Life Universe? The sky is brilliant and blue and the wheat is blonde: the world is superior another time? Also, what about Black Mesa wrap knowledge from AS? Do reply friends and comment on this. Take Care.

Re: Story Canon in Portal 2

Initially, it is daylight when you come out, not nighttime like it was around few seconds before that..When you come out in each and every of the wheat with not anything around for miles, it’s not anything similar to when you approach away in portal 1 in a car park in a city, certainly the complex is large, although it cannot be that big. There is undergrowth coming from everywhere consequently I would have thought you would be at someplace more approximating a forest or we can say a woodland like HL2 episode 2.

Hey in reply to the above reply, I would like to say whether you paid concentration when you moved around inside the complex? According to me, enormous is an underestimation. If Life following Humans reflected me something, is that in a millennium, the plant life takes the whole thing, perhaps at the finish we are in the car park ,excluding it is enclosed with vegetation, above and beyond, at the conclusion of portal 1, we only perceive portion of the exterior world, who knows, maybe there was a field of wealth nearby.

Hello. Indeed I was actually hoping for a quantity of suggestion at the same time as to what happened to earth and how it ties in with HL. I did not observe any HL references ,maybe a black mesa talk, don’t' remember, nothing extraordinary which was kind of disappointment and in view of the fact that, I suppose, Chell was in stasis for 300 years or somewhat, I am in actuality enthusiastic to know what is going on in the exterior to the HL-themed world.

Hello. I feel that mentioning it canon is very ambiguous according to me. For the Virmire alternative, the constituent of the contradictory sex is the one left alive, so femShep has Kaiden and maleShep has Ashley .If you desire for a catch-all description, it is what happens if you just hit A each time a dialog opportunity pops up. The auto-pilot publication for populace who care not anything of the story.I have shared whatever I feel. I hope you like it.

We recognize that Chell was in Suspension for some long time. We don’t exactly know how bug AP-Labs is.However, when they came up with a Salt Mine, we can say its all surrounding a Mountain. So the Parkinglot could be at the Front Entrance to the Mountain, on the other hand the coming out option we use in Portal 2 can be on the very other side of AP-Labs and so on the opposite side of the hills also. Also, we now know that GLaDOS chamber is right inside the Emergency Exist for the reason that the lift only Goes Upwards and doesn't move on any other Axis.

Thinking that HL2 ep3 will have a crossover with the Portal universe and with the probable success of Portal 2 leading to another Portal game (after Chell getting her freedom?), it just seems conclusive for me that the time that passed between Portal 1 and Portal 2 was there to get Chell into the Combine era.Obviously I have no clue how much time is desirable for a lampshade to fall to pieces on its own, although I think that lying in a bed for 20 years will be sufficient to form the silhouette inside the mattress.