Thread: Will the Steam pre orders (PC Version) receive the Superteam Pack for Dirt 3 ?

Will the Steam pre orders (PC Version) receive the Superteam Pack for Dirt 3 ?

I am having the information that the superteam pack is available for the console version of the dirt 3 but I am not sure whether the same superteam pack is available for the pc version as well. So what do you all think guys what can be the reason here please do sort out some of the issues for me here please because it is really very confusing for me so that’s why I thought of taking some help from you all so please do reply I am waiting for it. so I am hoping that you will reply fast.

Re: Will the Steam pre orders (PC Version) receive the Superteam Pack for Dirt 3 ?

As such I have not got enough information on the retailer who are selling the Superteam Pack for Dirt 3 but yes it is confirmed that let it be any version console or pc version you will be getting a superteam pack for dirt 3 game. So that’s what I am trying to say here hope you all have got the necessary information on the topic. In case if I get more information on the retailer part then I will definitely answer out all your queries so I think that much is enough.

Re: Will the Steam pre orders (PC Version) receive the Superteam Pack for Dirt 3 ?

I would prefer a retail game DVD that will be a much better and a safe option for me I think so that’s what I want to say here. The retailers will have to provide the superteam pack for every pc version of the game and hence I think that’s what I want to say here. Better stick with the DVD version instead of going with the console version which I think would be very much complicated so I better opt for the safer option in my case. So hope you all have got the necessary information.

I have noticed that many people have not said anything about the games from the steam well as such there's nothing wrong with Steam until I hear a complaint from someone who looks like he knows what's going on around him in the world. So why not anybody is mentioning about the steam support, guys do give me some answers on these I am waiting to hear it from you all so please do reply as soon as possible.

For the users like you it is very much difficult to understand that steam is not so good. Steam support are not always fantastic. Since nothing has happened to your account that’s why you are saying like that so basically you will not understand what type of problem do others have with the steam, hence I am totally against the digital downloading of the game sit is better to stick with the dvd version since we will be ensured of backup as well as the game, so that’s the reason why I prefer it.

Yes I totally agree with you sir, but the thing is that we are getting in to some different topic. I needed to know is the superteam pack available for the pc version of the dirt 3 game and I did get many responses from everywhere. Some are saying that it is available for both the pc version as well as the console version. So lets see what is the response from the manufcaturers i am happy that i did get some good response from all.