Thread: Someone hacked my Zynga Poker account and took all my chips

Someone hacked my Zynga Poker account and took all my chips

I am Mart-ina and my Facebook account has been hacked by someone and take my chips for 50m, now the hacker has restored my Facebook and leave any of my 100k chips only, please if you can recover on behalf Mart-ina on May 23, 2011 at 00-06 am maybe the hacker move my chips to one of her or his accounts, it is my hope to be able to get back my chip please help me in this case and let me know what further steps I need to take in the same.

Re: Someone hacked my Zynga Poker account and took all my chips

I have gone through the problem that you are facing and it seems to me that I can help you out in the same and to get rid of the problem what I want you to so here is that first of all contact Facebook or Zynga support and let them know the problem of yours. Then they will ask you some details regarding your accounts which only you must be knowing and once the same are properly provided to them then you will get a new and recovered password for your existing account and using that you can set a new and see that you changes it on every specific period so that no one finds it again. And to claim the chips I I don’t thing you will get it back but still give a try by seeking help from Zynga itself.

What makes me sick is that I bought chips on your site (180M ) and you are not able to secure the account of your players and you let hackers continue to hack the accounts in order to sell them on the march black. I'm a good poker player but you have managed to disgust soul of your game because I bought the chips on your site and when I am flying you are not able to restore me my chips knowing that I bring you evidence for the use of my Facebook account for my absence. In hope that someone can help me because the media does not want to hear Zynga.

What I fail to understand is that I give them all the information I have in my possession and they are not able to find the loss of my chips. I gave the time at which I stopped playing and the 2 fraudulent emails that I received through Facebook. I say that with the information I have given them they can make an effort knowing that I bought chips on your site. I find it disgusting to treat your customers like this because I bought on your site (180m) and someone managed to hack my account and you're telling me you can do anything.