Thread: Zynga poker: Team service took all my chips!!

Zynga poker: Team service took all my chips!!

Hello friends I have recently started playing the Zynga poker game on Facebook and the thing here is that I am not able to understand where all the chips from my account have gone. I mean the there were $1.5k chips in my account till last night and when I wake up in the morning there were $0 chips in the same. I think that the team of service took all my chips so is there is any way that will help me to solve the issues.

Re: Zynga poker: Team service took all my chips!!

Are you sure that the chips are really missing if yes then I want you to follow some of these steps:
    • Run a virus scan and remove any viruses, malware, adware or spyware found. Some of the scanners commonly recommended are:
    • Avast
    • Malwarebytes
    • Remove any alternative email to your Facebook account.
    • Select Account Settings Account drop-down menu.
    • Go to "Email" and click the Change section to view all directions.
    • Review the list of unusual directions, and remove any that do not recognize.
    • Make sure your security question has not been changed.
    • If you have a security question on your account, we suggest you select a question from the dropdown menu.
    • Check the "cause" under the tab "My Account".
    • Check if a mobile number that you do not recognize.
    • To remove the numbers are not recognized select "Delete"
    • Check your personal email account.
    • Make sure you can still access and all settings are correct.
    • Remove all applications Poker
    • Click the "Account" in upper right corner.
    • Choose the "Privacy Settings" from the Account menu.
    • Search for "Applications and Web Sites" at the bottom of the page and click Edit
    • Click "Edit" next to the "Applications that use."
    • Click the "X" icon to the right of any application to be removed
    • Click "Delete" will completely remove the application from your account
    • Clear the browser cache.
    • Change passwords.
    • Change the password to your personal email account
    • Change the password for your network account.
    • Add Zynga Poker network.
    • To add applications to your account, go to the liaison officer Zynga.

Is it true that Zynga removes chips from earners when they did not buy their chips from Zynga? And you say to justifying there is a violation of the TOS without providing any proof or explanation. Multiple accounts is a violation of the Terms of Service. You may have one, and one only Zynga Poker account. Transferring more than 100k per week is against the Team of services in that case they will reduce your chip count to 10% with a max

If the chips were legitimately earned via gamely, then no, Zynga will never take away your chips. Chips which are illegally obtained throw off the balance of the game and don't fall under the same rules. If you are missing chips, check the Reporting Stolen Chips mega thread and contact support. I hope that doing the same will definitely help you to solve the issue and then you will not get any of the problems at all. I hope that you are getting my point.

If you deliberately lose a hand to move chips from one account to another (whether a friend or another account of your own) you are breaking the rules and will be banned if caught. It is also against the rules to have more than one poker account on the same social network. You can have a poker account with Facebook and MySpace and yahoo, but you cannot have two poker accounts on Facebook. It may also be against facebook’s rules to have more than one account with them but I'm not sure whether that has been removed or not. Judging by the number of my Facebook friends who have more than 1 Facebook account they must not police it too heavily.

Some cases happened to me. I was missed my chips after received a message from Facebook Security Team under the (TOS) rules. I missed my chips up to 9.0M while I was playing the game. Now I am waiting the reply from Zynga Customer Service e-mail. There is no Facebook security team that deals with poke you were scammed and should follow the instructions in the threads mentioned above. I mean that will allow you to secure account nothing else.