Thread: Game pauses when opening menu of the Witcher 2: Assassins of Kings

Game pauses when opening menu of the Witcher 2: Assassins of Kings

There appear to be no method to this maddness. Occasionally I press start and opens up immediately, it can sometimes take a few seconds, and sometimes can take up to 15 seconds to load. This is a massive pain in the arse, since he left no choice, such as inventory, map or Save to boot reverse into the game as a substitute of menu, which means if I would like to save, tag and search an additional search within my inventory you can take more than a minute. My game also rarely closes completely when you open the menu and, sometimes, when I walk through a door.

Re: Game pauses when opening menu of the Witcher 2: Assassins of Kings

I'm receiving the pause menu occasionally. It press start and it takes several time from 10 seconds to open. I did a review which will stop here and random crashes. I can not remember when the review was. Some fight to change the size of memory was very easy. But I still have the problem of the menu. It does not seem to happen every time you play the game. However, it’s very annoying because I keep award. It seems that only began to happen. I've never had an accident or anything though. I have a Radeon 5870, what could be our cards. Have you updated the driver recently?

Hello some day before I was facing this same difficulty and I'm pretty sure it has to do with the number of saved games you have. Just go to the game folder to save and spend what you have in a subdirectory. The saving system is pretty annoying since they only have one manual save, while the rest is just an enormous reservoir of self-salvation. Please try this I am sure this will help you to solve your confusion. Thank you.

I guess that makes sense. I'm fine with cleaning up my folder to save every day if it means I do not have to worry about losing my progress. I still remember leaving my brother play my Zelda: Twilight Princess to save five minutes just so he accidentally saves above it. I was 80 hours in the game, and lost everything. They have not played again since then. Yes, killing all save sets. Actually I only went a directory in a backup folder just in case something happens. But that seems to be what the burden of a million saved is.

Never mind the Auto save some slots. But I wish he had stuck the manual save slots as in the first game. I manually save a lot of time anyway (because the game is pretty hard), so rather than just having 10 slot save system like the original Fallouts. Or at least we on behalf of our salvation, and I can not work, it's my last save on my first play through now, when I started a new game immediately. Be nice if there was a specific place to save complete game saves, so you can access them easily for the inevitable threequel.