Thread: How to use sword in The Witcher 2: Assassins of Kings

How to use sword in The Witcher 2: Assassins of Kings

I not at all imagined I'd search out murder, exterminate, knocked roughly and brushed aside similar to a leg humping dog consequently a lot. I necessitate knowing what the anguish I'm doing wrong. I roll, I attempt to block, and I acquire hits anyhow. I'm up alongside a group of similar to 7 drowners and I am able to barely obtain 3 hits. I’m on normal mode. Within the words of the Picard. I hope that someone will help me to solve this issue. Thank you.

Re: How to use sword in The Witcher 2: Assassins of Kings

First, be sure to drink a swallow potion earlier than fighting. Second, be trained to read the enemy's movements and avoid every hit you can. The most excellent tactic is to hit and run. Roll and block and attack simply at what time you have a safe area to perform so. The Witcher 2 is a relatively hard game that I could compare to the evil souls. However, you can do it if do not rush and behave as you would against lethal swords and claws. Do not take samples. Occurs only if you sign quen is active, or you can choose one from the edge of the group. Do not try to kill an enemy was a hit and run, moreover. Whitle bits through bits make use of projectile signs, if essential.

Yes potions and oils are the key; if you're not using you to get killed (I do anyway!). You can take up to 3 potions, take advantage. Also, to make a good "+ damage" oil or oil that damages specifically that type of creature, is very useful. Only there. In the tree can get spa swordsman, is basically the style of the group all the time. When you upgrade the 2.2 that hit all around for 100% of the damage (starting at 50%). In my opinion, get updated and improved quen are 100% necessary as soon as possible!

In the men's girl-tabs Thor, unbelievable. You will not head a group of 7 Drowners, not unless you have some serious momentum going and have the ability to AoE at level 2. You need to divide and conquer. Hit and run, and if you surround them, block the successes that can not be denied, and then walk away from heat. Geralt is a human being; no human being can perform seven opponents at once in a posture sword and not succeed, at least not in Chapter 1. (The path casual Wussy) quen pop and have at it, do not block Drowners Therefore, if anyone, so it should be easy, but are fast and can avoid their successes. (The tactical way) make use of your yrden sign and traps (if you have time) grenades and grenade combos similar to dagons dream will incinerate complete groups. At which point you are able to obtain them out one at a time.

Disconnect the drowners into groups of 1-2 or less, fan them elsewhere. Once that is done and your back is free, participate in the first qualifying and finishing fast breaks with a heavy strice. Roll and save your energy points, position yourself so that your back is free. Now kill the second, for now his drive is underway and is going to kill your enemies faster and jump combos and roll between opponents. If you must leave, because they are swarming, combined in a sign of ARD and roll. Just to continue their slaughter furious. Once you observe you have an opening and a number of time, combined through more heavy attacks to construct them fall into one or two strikes.

Get the sign standard as soon as possible to shield a little bit, I just found out that after beating the boss thingy in Chapter 1, after leveling 3 times. Now I can kill the monsters Endrega queen without the use of traps, because I can take some hits in addition to reflecting the damage. Along with the ability of balancing should make it much easier to avoid the damage completely since they have existing health regeneration in battles anyway. This is not a hack and slash. You require thinking regarding the fights. I do not be familiar with if you noticed, however the places with a lot of enemies that would normally allow you to run around something, so you require making use of a ton of strategy at what time fighting large groups. Quen is a requirement, however overuse, your other signs have no value. In addition, a lot of bombs and traps.