Thread: The Witcher 2: Assassins of Kings insane difficulty.

The Witcher 2: Assassins of Kings insane difficulty.

Hello guys I am paying this game from last 3 week and I just finished with the prologue. And after that I conclude that Insane is no funny story. The mouse is undeniably not the most excellent to use at combat. It's just not as approachable as the 360 gamepad in my opinion. What you guys experienced at what time you go through this stage. Please share your great experience with us. I hope that you will share it with us. Thank you but overall its really awesome game.

Re: The Witcher 2: Assassins of Kings insane difficulty.

There are many people who finished the game and crazy, me too. The difficulty is just the beginning, really. From the middle game in a good construction game becomes easy also crazy (and I'm not talking about or the use of spam Quen). This is true for all the difficulties that by the way, the difference is that in the madness anyway you must always check it right (but not exclusively for impossible to save if you die), while the hard lower you can simply cut and slash your way through.

Well, not going to believe but it's actually the opposite. Loco let you do things faster because you can not reload if they die so they are more attentive. More when they usually play in a crazy who are accustomed to combat, missions, etc so everything is much faster (except for isolated cases). Then, as I said, crazy is very hard just at the beginning and until the beginning of Act 2. After that it is not so dissimilar from hard, except that you are always convinced what they are doing.

I choose my first play through so far had to start over twice. Once, when I left the screen when it comes to the jungle and archers riddled me. Once when I was being driven by Roche across the field and captain grabbed me. In my third play through now I hope not surprised with another Qte or instant death for doing something wrong. In my opinion, not really that hard just have to be careful all the time because you do not know what cut scene where you have to hit a key or what parts of the instant game kill you if you chose the wrong option / enter the wrong area.

Just finished it on insane. It was not very difficult once you have improved Quen, 6 force and improved deliverability. Also, pretty much have to spam Quen because without it you can get a shot and then say goodbye to more than 15 hours of playback. I have curious if anyone can beat the guards in Chapter 3 in insane mode. Yes I guarantee most people to "beat" insane previously cheated the saves in some way. Because even with Quen continue receiving bay at times due to bad luck. I'm stuck in an enemy such rolling boom instant death.