Thread: Is ATI HD 6770M enough for the Witcher 2: Assassins of Kings

Is ATI HD 6770M enough for the Witcher 2: Assassins of Kings

So from what I've read somewhere else, a number of of the performance problems people have experienced are not the fault of CD Projeckt graphics cards however for the reason that people have been dragging their feet on the release of the appropriate drivers. I know the Nvidia BETA driver has been released. Anyone knows anything about drivers for ATI cards. I'm using a 6770M HD. It is powerful enough. I have run the game on high and it works fine most times, not so well for others and it seems that this inconsistency is a function of the drivers, so even at low settings I still get my inconsistency.

Re: Is ATI HD 6770M enough for the Witcher 2: Assassins of Kings

ATI is notorious for slow driver versions, and only the complete lack of information on releases of the driver (I changed brands two months ago for this reason). Honestly you could wait a month in support of ATI, which are so slow. This is the time it took to maintain ant aliasing within StarCraft 2. I changed my GTX 260 and HD6850. You should stick in the company of Nvidia. I was not sure about that. Someone or something I read led me to the ATI card.

Hello according to me it’s not a fault of ATI / AMD’s. There are only two companies that make graphics cards. It is your responsibility to test their game earlier than release instead of immediately optimizing half of the market and after that blame someone else. I really wish this possibly will be fixed before release. As much as I like to wait a week for them to solve, most people have finished the game by then and have no desire to return to it.

I am a computer programmer and have done several 3D graphics programming, so I will attempt to shed some light on this problem. Fundamentally, companies involved within 3D graphics, NVIDIA and AMD are two large; write their own custom libraries that are able to extend the 3D graphics libraries like OpenGL or Direct3D. Developers often utilize these custom libraries for greatest performance on dissimilar platforms. When developers are using the latest technology in their games, the people of hardware (for example, Nvidia and AMD) will have to update their drivers to properly handle the calls of the game is doing.

AMD needs to release profiles for CF cards. Until at that time, anybody through a CF card/setup will basically play on only one card. That is why people with a single card will have no problems and people with CF cards may not work well. It's that simple. CF can be enabled through programs Radeon; I'm running on 1920x1080 ultra well. I have 6 gigs of RAM PC10600. I'll take it as an affront because it is being called a fake. Learn how to properly optimize your PC and maybe you can play and stop blaming it on ATI.

I'm using the trick and my Radeon 4870 pro. Maybe they are just not enough for this game, but I'm using crossfire bar and it seems that the letters almost never reach 40% usage, so I definitely think I should be able to squeeze some more juice of them, either through an appropriate profile or anything else. Game at 1920x1080 through the majority options except vsync, Ubersampling and been dealing through dissimilar things similar to AA and SSAO. Nothing seems to really give a boost, some pictures here and there with the configuration of multiple off.

I have 6 gigs of RAM. My team never uses the 6 concerts. Page file using the hard disk is much slower than RAM. Aero makes a difference to go away. Whether it's a few frames or does the difference on some platforms. If your system is overkill previously it the majority likely won't. Aero requires the additional use of the GPU for the elimination of further use automatically improve performance. And he says he has a better card than me and better CPUs. So why is getting a frame rate of garbage in the middle when I can play at Ultra? Obviously there is some difference. I go to my page file as I have said what my high-speed RAM is all Windows applications.