Thread: Ubersampling in The Witcher 2: Assassins of Kings

Ubersampling in The Witcher 2: Assassins of Kings

Hello guys I am playing The Witcher 2: Assassins of Kings from last 1 week. And it’s really enjoyable game. But I want to discuss on Ubersampling which is used in this game. I am so much confuse with its settings and all. When I keep it on at that time I am getting 40-50 fps at the moment. And when I turn off it at that moment I am getting fps around 80-90 fps. So I am not able to understand why so much difference with it. What I have to select please share your ideas with me thank you.

Re: Ubersampling in The Witcher 2: Assassins of Kings

I'm leaving though I have to disable almost everything else in order to keep the texture size without lowering high sampling. Without Ubersampling jaggies and bright is terrible and you cannot force his own degree of AA. In fact, if you are anywhere between 30 to 60 FPS, with eyes most people will not even be able to tell the difference. Anywhere above 60 FPS is just an exaggeration. Therefore, since it is above 30 FPS (and about 60) with Ubersampling, I'd like to keep.

40 fps is more than sufficient for a gaming experience fluide within an action RPG. If you are able to obtain that many FPS through Ubersampling there is no reason not to utilize it. I personally do not make use of it because I get about 20-25 fps. What is the refresh rate of the screen? 60 Hz or 120 Hz? If it is 60 Hz, the screen cannot display more than 60 FPS, even if the graphics card sends 80 frames per second. Consequently there would be no point during disabling Ubersampling subsequently. Ubersampling makes the game look worse for me. This makes it look blurry, and I see only the effect of step with it off.

To find the difference between 60 and 90 + fps, it would take a screen more than 90 Hz "Hz" means, basically, the number of screen redraws per second ago. If you have a 60 Hz, the screen re-draws the image 60 times per second. It is no use if your graphics card propels a little over 60 frames per second in this case for a bit smoother experience, but the screen does not show more than 60 fps. If Fraps tells you he has "100 fps" simply says that the FPS of the graphics card generates.

But it has been demonstrated through experimentation that most subjects could not recognize a significant difference in superior video quality at 60 FPS. In fact, it’s impossible to do without frame rates above 60. I thought it was known that the increase in FPS well above 60 is almost a waste. But again, I still do not see first person shooter fans claiming that its 125 FPS is giving them an advantage, so I guess it's probably just one more thing the ego booster.

Well, when I run I can turn Ubersampling at 25 fps with a GTX 260 every single setting to the maximum. But my screen resolution is 1680 x 1050 so it also depends on that too. However, a GTX 580 should play in most FPS than that. But the rules of the game with a first dual-core, then I played with my core i7 960 that was sent just for me. And the CPU played an important role in the increase of 10.05 FPS ubersampling at 20/25 fps with the same GC.

I do not know about you, but I see it this way. 10-10 FPS - Slideshow. It's terrible. 10-20 FPS - Terrible yet, but you can tell what is happening. I would be difficult to play in this. 20-30 FPS - is bearable. It is so soft, but it looks good and usually allows you to react quickly enough. So basically, at 30 that just get softer as 70 or 80, then it is difficult to notice any difference. Seriously, I'm in the third act, and not for any reason sewer gives me 60 or 70 FPS even though the rest of the game gives me 28 to 40. It was weird going from 35 as off, then goes and gets a double FPS. I could clearly see the difference, and I almost died because of the smoothness and speed with which he went. On the topic at hand, if you can handle from 40 to 50 FPS, I turn it on. It looks so good with UberSampling. Like, really, really good.