Thread: Foremost challenges in Brink

Foremost challenges in Brink

Hello friends I have downloaded this game on my system and the thing is that I want to know whether I am able to get the appropriate authority to know which all the possible challenges in this game. So please help me in this one and let me know whether the same is the appropriate one or not I mean I want to play the game but also want to know whether the same will affect my game play and also need to clear all the challenges

Re: Foremost challenges in Brink

I'm surprised there are only 4 different challenges. It sounded like a huge game mode itself, now it feels more like a tutorial. But this is a great way to implement a tutorial i have to admit. Plus the Leader boards for the highest difficulty sound awesome. Looking forward for MOAR challenges in the future wifi Leader boards and new stuff to unlock. This game could be plastered with DLC, I have no problem with it and would pay gladly for it. New challenges. New skin packs.

With all the stuff to unlock, how do they spread it across 8 challenges 4 on 2 difficulties, because I heard, and by that I mean that I could be wrong, that the third difficulty is for a leader board spot and bragging rights, and not an unlock. if they have numerous unlock able attachments and weapons. Do you just get a ton of stuff for completing one or do you unlock something new every time you beat it, so you must replay a single challenge to unlock all the stuff that it holds?

Having only 4 challenges yes, I know about the difficulties kind of bothers me; however I did notice a scrapped idea on the 5th Dev diary. From what I remember its says "Medic, tower defense" I guessing these are either two or three I think I missed one of them different challenges meaning that the tower defense was scrapped, or one whole challenge that was scrapped. I hope that you are getting my point here .

I think you will probably use your character, but certain stats will be rigged for the challenge - body type for the parkour challenge, class abilities or lack thereof and single-class restriction for the Medic challenge, etc. I'd love this too. Shame it's so unlikely - they'll give a course with a few real time-saving shortcuts, and without taking at least some of them, the course will take minimum of 2 minutes, but some lunatic superninja will find a way to cut it back to 30 seconds.

Enemy team plant the bomb and have to guard it for 40 seconds. 2 Mediums are guarding it while waiting for reinforcements. Your team has 2 lights, they have 2 choices. Try to take out to two mediums and pray to Splash Damage your team backs you up before the enemies arrive and mow you down or, run past the bomb and ambush the reinforcements, giving the rest of your team time to get there and take out the mediums and defuse the bomb and plant their own.