Thread: latest weapons and trophies in brink

latest weapons and trophies in brink

This thread is for the purpose of people providing feedback to the items we have listed. Any corrections or things we missed .We have tried to put all the weapons, abilities, trophies in one place for people to view. Let us know if you find something new and we can add it and people here can benefit from the information as well. And also just need to know what all things are possible in the brink weapon armory. Si users please suggest you ideas regarding the same.

Re: latest weapons and trophies in brink

I am going to be honest, I can't stand this website. Cluttered, headache-inducing design, ridiculously long and my internet can't even handle it I m lucky if it loads more than a page, and it refuses to load anything from the armory. If I am not mistaken that is a fan made website and you should be glad someone took time out of their day at all to compile the information. if you don’t like it then stop going to it and you can look for you info elsewhere if you can find it.

I have no idea how you got one that long and I didn't even get a theme loaded up and I have fiber. Shoot me a PM and let me know how you got to that url and we'll be happy to fix it. We are doing a redesign so it possible there are some bugs. Unsupported browsers like IE8 and those with JavaScript blocked out do have problems but you should get a message telling you its unsupported. We definitely want to know if something is not working or if people have suggestions so we can fix it.

Well if you will ask me then that is correct and per the forum moderators any specific contents such as videos, interviews, questions and discussions goes here. We are already listed on that thread you provided as we are a fan site. This thread is for the purpose of people providing feedback to the items we have listed. Any corrections or things we missed. We have tried to put all the weapons, abilities, trophies in one place for people to view.

It's a great idea and I like it. But the points raised about the site's design and structure are all valid. There should be some better software out there that you guys can use. Might I also add that the images and detail are not all that great either, this project would perhaps be better saved for when the game releases? For example I click onto the C-U-Gone Red Dot Sight and am greeted by a grainy screencap from a trailer and no extra information other than a smaller version of the name of the item. There is no mention of character classes, tips, skins etc.

Probably because we are not affiliated with Wikia and it cover many other games besides Brink. It has a commercial site with its own advertising while we are a not for profit organization. Also we use a database which has advantages over a Wiki system. For example you can search via gun types and also see what other games have similar or exact guns using our tag and advanced search features.