Thread: Patches and DLC on borderlands

Patches and DLC on borderlands

Right now I just wanted to know about that patches and DLC's of borderlands. The first question is when I need to install patches and DLC's for this game? It is for the reason that I was thinking of concluding the foremost and next playthrough first prior to I install the patches as well as DLC's. Should I need to download the preceding patches prior to installing the DLC's? The last thing is I need some guide regarding installing the patches and DLC? Please tell me about patches and DLCs of borderlands?

Re: Patches and DLC on borderlands

There is patch designed for Borderlands to v1.1 and permits it to recognize the installation of The Zombie Island of Dr. Ned downloadable substance growth. Be conscious that even if it permits installation of the stuff, the patch doesn't essentially comprise the extension. The DLC extension contains a SecuROM DRM 5-system install boundary. By the use of de-authorization tool will recompense an installation. There are 2 download options which you must need to download in your system.
    • Borderlands v1.1 Patch (size- 192 MB)
    • Borderlands DLC De-Authorization Utility (size- 8 MB)

This patch offered from the Gearbox Software is necessary if you contain a retail edition of Borderlands and would like to make use of the forthcoming DLC. It needs buying the key from Gearbox in order to trigger the DLC and does not function through whichever additional copies from online digital distributions services. Direct2Drive along with additional services will offer a DLC for their individual editions of the game.

Borderlands isn't completed by way of its downloadable stuff thus far, and a customer digging into the most up-to-date computer patch originate hints of what's to draw closer. A picture on top of the Gearbox forum (by the use of Giant Bomb) establish particulars hidden inside the code, concerning a disobedient ninja Claptrap who makes an armed forces from spare parts. Opponents are supposed to comprise Claptrap editions of a variety of threats from the game, counting Grunts, Midgets, Kamikazes, Rakks, along with Turrets.

No point out was exposed concerning pricing otherwise a release date intended for the content, except the reality of the user's conclusion was established within an IGN dialogue through Gearbox. They have stated that "There are a small number of stuff inside there, except I believe it's like understanding a summary of a script for a picture that hasn't still been announced up till now, allow by yourself released - yes you may study somewhat, except it's not the actual obsession and it may perhaps just make you passionate thinking concerning it."