Thread: Demon's Souls 2 - Dark Souls

Demon's Souls 2 - Dark Souls

Courtesy of Famitsu, we find out this is in the works and will highly feature complexity which has been deeply increased over that of Demon's Souls. Say what? That quite safely makes this one a "must avoid" for me. I envisage it will go over fine in Japan and with the hardcore US RPG players, but Demon's Souls was no more well-liked than it was here because of its complexity. Logic would lead one to terminate that Dark Souls will be even less admired for the similar reason. Have fun, vulture. Look forward to hearing about it.

Re: Demon's Souls 2 - Dark Souls

This does sound quite awesome. The fact it's planned for this year some time is even improved. Didn't you play Demon's Souls Watcher? I would think one time somebody plays it for long sufficient they get a handle on things and get over certain humps one time they beat the game one time and after that it doesn't look quite so tough. It seems good. I speculate if they will allow you to import your characters from part 1. I will be bummed for having lost my kickass old accounts while the earlier PS3 died.

Yeah, I did play it for some time and I did get into something of a furrow with it. The main reason I didn't truly like it was how intolerant it was for the smallest amount mistake. I didn't manage my inventory over and above I should have and earlier than I knew it I didn't have anything, and no way to resupply other than start again the complete game. With Dark Souls promising to be "considerably" trickier, I know it would be a useless effort. I am not saying such games are awful. They just aren't my cup of tea.

Yes, my first char lost in a cold weapons Watcher for that reason, but my second character. The game was not so difficult. I agree the lack of forgiveness could kill you, and meets with many teams / stat base rather than being purely based on skill (I mean skelies killed steel with a noble magician without weapons, but it is the easiest way with a massive shield and blunt a weapon (blunt weapons do not scale as well as others)), but while you know what you're doing more or less can breeze through things in that game, except the mistake of wasting time casual.

I agree that the game is to learn from their mistakes and not repeat them. Once you know the level design and the tricks to defeat the enemies (often learned through multiple deaths, painful and restart levels), the game may seem almost easy in parts. I like the idea of open world of Dark Souls, and I hate having to choose a class at the beginning, and just develop your character depending on how you play against him. Of course, you can still play pretty much as you wanted, regardless of the kind of Demon's Souls, but this way is really no way to avoid from the start by choosing a class that is not appropriate for the way the wind playing.

I met with a spear made most of the enemies of regular melee very easy as you would expect out of their range so they can throw and counter, and allow you to make the grease fire from enemy bombing distance. The problem I had was to be a melee-oriented character, which could easily handle the mobs, but some of the neighboring chiefs were untouchable. I think that having a magician, or healer would archer mobs harder, but the patterns much easier.

Just get enough dex to use a bow and buy some ammo fantasy. Could not get through N +, but that will do for normal. Spider Boss made easy cheese tower also Caballero and Conciliator. Beat the first guy is supposed to get killed in the introduction to my boy wizard. There are some bosses, but for those who changed a char has to resort to melee. Lord knows my mage had a hard time with the flame of Atronoch’s (or fire lurker or anything he was called) the last phase.