Thread: Dead Cyborg: A Sci-Fi adventure game

Dead Cyborg: A Sci-Fi adventure game

Dead Cyborg is a hard-sci-fi escapade game in first person sight, and through comprehensive graphics. It is a free game and a donation based game which is specifically developed for Windows and Mac. There is no fear and no fight but only adventure throughout the game. It is also is also a text based game with free 3D moving. I think that in the middle of 2011 you can get the first version or episode of the game. The next episodes may be coming after they get much amount of donation.

Re: Dead Cyborg: A Sci-Fi adventure game

Dead Cyborg is a freeware; contribution based sci-fi venture game designed for Windows, Linux as well as Mac. The tale is regarding the connotation of life... as well as death... in a corroded post-apocalyptic metal and existing world. If you are fond of discovering the levels of FPS (First Person Shooter) games, you are fond of the older text adventures, otherwise the sci-fi classics (similar to Lem, Dick, Bradbury and so on.). Dead Cyborg consists of full of characters spots, profound story and mind-blowing mysteries for players who’ll like to call a complicated, single storyworld.

Today I have also seen the trailer video of this game and I was really surprised seeing that. I don’t know why the developer made this game as freeware and donation based. This is really a good and different kind of adventure game. The graphics also extremely outstanding and I didn’t assume that they will also provide the 3D moving for this freeware version of game. The publisher has told that currently they will only going to release the first episode of the game. In future it will be going to be much better.

The Hungarian one-man squad of Endi has created a latest freeware Sci-Fi exploration game, Dead Cyborg and it appears pretty awesome, build the bound for a trailer and further information by visiting the official website. Still many people are not familiar with the game but I hope that in upcoming days they will go to know about this game. I am in actuality eager to play the first episode of Dead Cyborg. AS the name suggest there could be somekind of character like cyborg or robots throughout the game.

It looks like the game’s tale is all regarding the significance of life as well as death and is set in an out of form metal as well as concrete city. Even though Endi’s english can make use of several development he explains the tale of the game actually well. Therefore why modify it. The game is a latest type of text-based game actually, therefore don’t anticipate whichever crazy achievement, I essentially don’t believe it has in the least. However if you liked games similar to Zork you’ll expected like this game as well.

The Endi developer has developed a innovative form of game which you couldn’t had imagined before. I think that you are going to see this kind of hard-sci-fi adventure game for the first time in gaming platform. The hardcore gamers will get more enjoyment by playing this game. As you might have heard that it follows a method episode based publishing. So each episode contains 2- 4 hours of playing. The good thing is that the full game is made up of 5 episodes.