Thread: "Connection failed (GS)" in Rome Total War

"Connection failed (GS)" in Rome Total War

I have currently played the Rome Total War game in the Microsoft Windows XP operating system. I like its graphics and the other options present in this game. This is not my problem. After installing the multiplayer patch of this PC game it gives the error message. The message describes that the Connection failed in this game. Basically this patch is useful for the multiplayer options. I want to solve this trouble and then play this game in the multiplayer options.

Re: "Connection failed (GS)" in Rome Total War

This kind of connection trouble indicates that the connection is not established very well and hence the trouble is to be occurred. I think you need reestablish the connection. I suggest you to use the proper process to do this task. It helps you to solve the trouble. First check the connection between the LAN. If you are using the internet then check this connection. If it is failed then reestablish this connection. It helps you to solve the trouble.

I think you had not installed this patch very well. I must suggest you to reinstall this patch. Normally the user downloads the patch from unsupported site. Then they try to install it into the game PC. You need to go to the official web site of the game. Then be careful before installing this patch. First check firewall is on or not. If it is on then download this game patch. After that you need to try to install it into the PC. You can help text file present in the patch for understanding the installation process.

Normally the user installs the patch of the game and then immediately tries to run this patch. But there is specific process which helps to run the multiplayer patch. I suggest you to first find out the step by step process for installing this patch. Then do this process. After that you need to this process step by step. Then after done this process reboot the system which helps the system to detect new program is present in the system. Then run this program. It helps to solve the trouble.

I think you have not download the patch very well. It could be possible that this downloaded patch is to be the corrupted or damaged. Then I suggest you to uninstall this patch and then download the correct setup files of this multiplayer patched. This correct patch setup files help you for the installation. Then do this and it helps to solve the trouble. You can view the official web site address by using the about section of the game.

Hey, I must tell you that this game is basically provide the high quality graphics. Sometimes after installing patch the game requires extra graphics driver. It suitable to the multiplayer patches game. Then it needs the extra suitable driver which is helps to improve the graphics quality. I suggest you to just check the graphics driver. If it is not suitable then download the latest driver. Install it onto the PC. It helps to improve the graphics quality and the connection failed trouble is to be solved.

Normally the user has not able to do the internal setting of the game. Then the connection error is occurred. Then I suggest doing the internal setting. It helps to solve the trouble. First you need to read the manual and then understand the step by step process for establish the connection. Then do this task step by step and it helps to solve the trouble. The manual contains the treble shooting section which describes the process to solve the connection failed error. Then you need to done this task to solve the trouble.