Thread: The Witcher 2: Assassins of Kings - Armor vs. Vitality

The Witcher 2: Assassins of Kings - Armor vs. Vitality

Ok, so which is most excellent armor or vitality? more often than not asking because I don't be acquainted with which trophy I be supposed to "wear" I include the Kayren trophy which provide 3 armor and 50 vitality and its "epic" as the game articulate. The additional one is commencing a Boulvard or doesn't matter what it was called. And that one provides me 8 armor, however no vitality. And I consider that one is simply common. Any help would be appreciated!

re: The Witcher 2: Assassins of Kings - Armor vs. Vitality

Hello according to me its Depends if you’re departing swordsman which includes heaps of damage% resistance than go through the vitality. And if it’s not working then go through the armor. 20% damage resistance does not equivalent to 20armour. According to what you inscribe, if you acquire 200damage and contain 20 percent DR and 100armour, you would receive 200 - 120 = 80 damage. Nevertheless, 20 percent damage opposition means you resist 20% of 200 which is 40damage. If that masses through 100armour at that moment you would accept 200 - 140 = 60 damage.

I have not started playing up till now as a result I do not be acquainted with the mechanics myself. During any case, percent DR scales through damage while armour does not. If that is the situation it would be protected to articulate that armour is further effective premature game due to small damage at the same time as DR is more successful late game due to high damage. If you include 10%DR, 0armour and obtain 10damage, you would obtain 9damage. If you include 0 percent DR, 5armour (and presumptuous armour linearly deducts damage) at that moment you would obtain 5 damage in its place of 9. Armour is further effective in this situation.

In addition, if we're right within saying that the damage computation is basically damage-armor, after that for all point armor you contain, the subsequently point of armor will be yet additional effective. Say you include 1000 health, an adversary attacks in support of 20damage. 0 armor means it obtain 50 hits toward kill you. 5 armor means it receive 67 hits, or an increase of 3.4 hits for each point of armor. Calculating five armour, it receives 100 hits on the way to kill you, or an enlarge of 6.6 hits for each point of armor in favor of those points. Five armor, 200 hits in the direction of kill you, an increase of 20 hits for each point of armor in support of those 5 points.

It's like every time I see you put in a thread is only to offer terrible advice. RD and armor are a single statistic as the DR% is applied to the armature. Moreover, it is like armor and stamina are unique, in general, some pieces of armor to provide a bond of vitality. Most of its vitality is derived from talents, and some of mutagents. Armor comes from talent and equipment DR. It is a debatable argument that one is better than the battery as it can easily get both high. More importantly, all that is in any difficulty Quen and in Act 2, the game is a cinch when you can be next to anything and Hack and Slash, as the retreat of Quen.

Re: The Witcher 2: Assassins of Kings - Armor vs. Vitality

In fact the game is child's play as soon as you get both decent swords anyway. Quen is the only value with most of the time until then anyway. And yes, apparently, harm reduction works nothing at all as it does in most RPGs; it is added to the base. It does not help that CDProjekt not recognize how to utilize consistent terminology. Parry and Block say, when the similar thing and articulate the armor reduction and injury, at what time the similar thing.