Thread: All DLC free for The Witcher 2: Assassins of Kings

All DLC free for The Witcher 2: Assassins of Kings

Hello guys I would like to tell you that the entire our DLCs will be FREE. If whatever thing will be used for purchase, those will be extension packs. Primary DLC side-quest describes "Troll Trouble" initiate mutually in the company of the game release." As you may be acquainted with already, a built-in updater will be incorporated through the game, functional for those who register their copy, subsequently capture patches and latest content be supposed to be a piece of cake. What you think on it. share your views on this. Thank you.

Re: All DLC free for The Witcher 2: Assassins of Kings

It's just the way things were (and should) bastards greedy EA-like before he came to power in the industry. Unfortunately, most people are stupid enough to pay for items in the game with 15 minutes to do (because 95% of today's DLC is the point of shit / map packs). We used to get those free as thanks for a best-selling game, and so a Blops CoD 2 MW in the largest "entertainment launches" in the "history" and what we get? ECA Mappacks that cost 15 dollars.

It's just the way things were (and should) bastards greedy EA-like before he came to power in the industry. Unfortunately, most people are stupid enough to pay for items in the game with 15 minutes to do (because 95% of today's DLC is the point of shit / map packs). Yes, and I think the console kids do most of these people. This is very exciting. I'm glad there is a company that is able to still give several free DLC. The big publishers that customers compensate for DLC for the reason that they have gotten the idea that they can spend more on presentation and marketing if they create all this content "relatively" cheap and then charge $ 5.15 for it.

Yes, but also have a game menu in the sale of hats for the co-op at 4 euro per piece xD. But it is good to offer (at least the next few years) maps for free. I am moreover pleased to observe that there might be expansions for TW2. I be acquainted with one thing is for sure. At what time I finished TW1, I do not have minded to get myself some big game. I do not see why the beef with these models. You get the full game experience. And if you want a bright sword, but statistically insignificant or pet gerbil has to pay money.

Model DLC valve is very reliable. Important additions to the game (as DLC L4D campaigns and so on) are free. Additions to the aesthetics of the game (like hats and suits TF2, etc) cost money and it's clear he knows that effect in the game look silly outside / completely awesome. Blizzard does something similar to WoW (Unicorn star that is manageable? 30 bucks. latest raid content that unlocks original raids and raid bosses, items, quests and a pair of dungeons? Yeah that you acquire free.

I am pleased there are still a number of developers out there who are concerned regarding gamers and building good games. If you formulate a good game at that moment you will obtain profit. The majority developer now a day’s formulate a game where the first precedence is profit and having them is superior is secondary. Too several games are approximating that now days, it's repulsive. And they speculate why piracy is on top of the mount.

Plane scaped, terrible games are no rationalization for shoplifting. At what time a company construct a game, if you would like to play the game you have to compensate for it. If you don't compensate for it, at that moment you shouldn't acquire to play it, straightforward as that. A restaurant making regular food doesn't rationalize people stealing their food. Similar deal here: companies constructing bad/average games be supposed to not be subject to comprise their work stolen.