Thread: Is it possible to bunny hop frequently in brink?

Is it possible to bunny hop frequently in brink?

We all know you can use your smart button to climb ledges and so on. My question is, if the game has a dedicated jump button? I haven't seen a single video showing someone jumping on a flat surface for seemingly no reason. Well I am asking this one because the thing is that I am new towards this game and I really don’t know what I can do to do the bunny hops on frequent basis. So please help me out of the same.

Re: Is it possible to bunny hop frequently in brink?

There's a dedicated jump and crouch button, pressing crouch while sprinting is necessary to enter a slide when you're not near something you can slide under, or when you want to be aiming up while sliding SMART relies on your aim direction to decide your action and wall hops jumping onto a wall, then turning away and jumping again to reach a higher ledge can only be performed using the jump button.

If anything they can actually have an invulnerability that lasts until you are completely rolled out of it, they did the same thing in Mirrors Edge and are "supposable" in the works of a sequel with multiplayer I might add, after BF3. Obviously the formula works. You thinking in the wrong context, the only time it would be applicable to do the roll if this "roll" was above a few stories. Freely having the ability to roll would be abused and would not be needed for ground rolling. But put in the right area would completely give a sense of tactical maneuvering, rather than just as a cheap way of winning.

Brink will be worse than just having "bouncing" people. Jump, Slide, Jump, Slide, Vault, Slide, Wall run, Jump, Mantle, Jump, Slide. Problem is, while he's doing all this, his firing spread will be terrible, and keeping you in his sights even if 1/4 of its shots are hitting where he's aiming good luck with that. Fast movers will have as much trouble aim as you'll have hitting them. I hope however, that a jump without leading into a slide has some sort of slow-down landing animation when you hit the ground.

We call it "Halo Jumping" for the kids that like to sprint, jump, turn, and shoot all in the same motion as they come around corners on games like COD. Bunny hoping in CS was used to gain momentum and to actually jump a touch higher and further each bounce. It seemed extremely wrong but I never played that game and never will. Jumping will be a key in this game, but I don't suspect most will be doing it like that since the S.M.A.R.Tsystem is in the game.

Bunny hopping is when people constantly jump when in a open shootout to avoid getting hit in the head or at all. Jumping then going prone to avoid bullets in an ambush is called dolphin diving. I have a feeling that it would only work in the open though, hitting jump while in a firefight only to enter a clambering animation getting over something like a low wall, or up a fence would get you shot twenty times before you could react. I don't think it will be a problem OP, at least not something that you should worry yourself about.

In Container City everyone is cramped into small living spaces (aptly named since it's literally a container). If you put a lot of people in a small space diseases are easily spread. If the Security and the founders let the Resistance into the airport they themselves are closer to the diseases. I am sure it's a health reason, and the fact that the Founders are xenophobic towards the Guests.