Thread: Funny facial features in Brink

Funny facial features in Brink

Hello friends I am here to know some critical information about the game that I have installed. Actually last week I have installed brink on my system and the thing here is that I have see some cartoon type funny facial expressions on the bots and on the players face while playing the game I mean actually in the game not in real in the trailer of the game. But now the thing is that I want to use the same on my game and I am not able to do it. Is there anyone who will help me out in this case.

Re: Funny facial features in Brink

I would like to say that not only are the character models and skins amazing, but thank goodness for the end of military based FPS. I mean seriously are we going to just keep playing CoD and BF? Here is a glimpse of the future. "Hey bro Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 12 comes out next Tuesday. You going to buy it?"I will admit that a buddy of mine said that the aesthetic elements of the game is a turn off to him, even though he is very impressed with the SMART system and whatnot, but for me this game was love at first sight.

I have heard from one of the developers that BRINK's art style is meant to be very distinct. The graphics between one player from Modern Warfare and another from Modern Warfare 2 are close enough to be mistake for another. You look at the generic desert soldier, you could be staring at the player avatar of one of the many majors FPS’s. You look at a player avatar on Brink, you know it's Brink right off the bat, even if everything is customizable.

To be fair, the first Battlefield came out in 2002, and Battlefield 3 comes out in 2011. That’s 3 games in 9 years; one game every 3 years. The first Modern Warfare came out in 2009, and the third one is supposed to come out the end of 2011. That's one a year. So if Modern Warfare 12 ever came out, it would be the year 2020. At Battlefield's rate, it would only be Battlefield 6. I'm not counting the Bad Company games, just like I'm not counting World at War or Black Ops.

The fact that why I love this type of art style is that the faces mite look more "cartoony" ,but with this art style the facial and body expressions are much more realistic and you can see it far more better where as games like CoD I sometimes notice that their lips don't match their voices or their body movement is sometimes weird, I'm not saying it happens all the time but it does happen in some cut scenes but I did only borrow the game for a few days from a friend because i seriously don't like CoD, its just too copy pasted.