Thread: Flickering screen in FABLE III

Flickering screen in FABLE III

Heyaa to all fableous. Love to play this fabulous game. Awesome graphics, superb gameplay options. I have specially fitted a graphic card of ATI radeon in my Dell desktop. It is giving really great experience to play along with the realistic graphical interface. But sometimes it really sucks. Because sometime when I start playing Fable iii I get a flickering display. And gives so many distortions on the display. Don’t know the reason, but when I made changes to the gameplay options. Can you tell the reason behind this? Kindly suggest.

Re: Flickering screen in FABLE III

Hey dude as you are impressed by playing this game, I also have got so great experience while playing the same. In fact the multiplayer section gives really nice ambience. And also gives so much glad to play such a history filled game. But one thing I want to share with you is that the gameplay option whenever gets changed it is set to the basic levels of the settings. But whenever you want to set this setting along with your existing hardware that time you must make changes in the resolutions of the screens etc. make changes in the gameplay and display settings. It will solve your problem.

No other thing regarding graphics can be solved in the Fable iii as it has a great graphical interface. So if you are having sudden problem related with graphics in the game then you don’t need to make any other changes in the system of your computer but only in the game settings related with the video resolutions etc. so by default the settings are set to screen mode. Where as you can change it to the window mode and on vertical sync mode. This will take you out of the problem.

Well said. The one who is playing and willing to get same performance forever should also be aware of the changes to be made in the settings of the game. And same things are applied here as well. That takes you to the ultimate enjoyment of the game. As you have gpu in your system you don’t need anything other than it to improve the graphical settings. But this change should be introduced to the game settings as well. So basically you have to change the existing settings to the modified one.

Just do one thing dude. See the resolutions of your system desktop. In the graphic card’s tab. And set the frequency of the screen resolution in the game settings as well. This will give you exciting display experience as well. Just change the display settings to window mode and active sync pool. This will give your system and game at a compatible mode. Enjoy the game after making the changes as I said. But before that launch game check the problem. And then press ‘3’ to open video settings tab. And then make changes. Adios.