Thread: Brink co-operative gameplay fix

Brink co-operative gameplay fix

I have purchased a brink game. I use to play this game on my laptop. Brink is really very interesting game. Usually I play this game with my friends. I want to play this game online. But I am facing some problem with this game. I am unable to play this game with my friends. Because my brink co-operative is not working properly. Means it doesn’t create connection. But you know very well this is a multiplayer game. Please tell me how to fix this problem. If anyone is familiar of this problem then tell me.

Re: Brink co-operative gameplay fix

Well I want to tell about my past experience both I and a mate opened up the proper ports on our routers and application firewalls to the similar outcome as most people in this thread, a mistake message stating "Server not available". They cannot basically plug directly in to our router, as the tool is a router/modem. It is my hope that the developers solve this problem quickly. While I am systematically entertaining Brink solo, playing with my mate would be even better.

I would like to tell you about this problem. You can fix this problem. First thing you will check your connection port. May be your connection is crashed. If your connection is crashed then you will have create the new connection. If this problem is not related to the port. Then after you will check your antivirus. Sometimes virus attacks on your laptop. Then it corrupts the game. But I want to suggest you if you will see the properly search the solution of your problem. Then you can get the solution in details.

I think Port forwarding did not work for our group either. All three ports forwarded in our routers and in software firewalls (Norton for me). We may try one of us running a devoted server. But my assume is it will still not get the server when clients attempt to connect due to requiring Steam. I cannot plug straight forward into my modem due to router or modem location in the house. My group of friends all purchased this game for the express purpose of playing private games mutually. We are bothered. But don’t worry you can solve this through the check all devices.

Hi, I understood your problem this not very critical issue. You can fix this problem through connection port. First of all you will see the port the serial manner. Then you will connect the co-operative with you palystation. If it doesn’t show the connection. Then you should check all the peripheral devices. But if any server doesn’t show you then you will contact with the company support care. May be they solved your problem. Best of luck.

I love too much brink game. When I use to the brink game then first of all I check the system performance. As you know that about this game it is required I GB ram. But very most important things check the performance the system. If you start this game then you system goes to be slow. Then it can be two reasons. First thing may your system can be affected with the virus or it your game can be affected. Then you should have to check your person who is system expert.