Thread: Fable III error: Main executable has stopped working

Fable III error: Main executable has stopped working

I have been playing the games using steam from the past several years. I was getting several issues but I was able to resolve it after some research on Google and help of some technical support. Now recently I have installed the Fable III game. The problem is whichever moment I attempt launching the game, all the way through Steam, from end to end the launcher, otherwise in the course of the .exe straightforwardly, I obtain a "Fable II major executable has blocked functioning," error. Do you have any idea about this error?

Re: Fable III error: Main executable has stopped working

One obsession that is necessary of you immediately while you incident a major executable that has closed functioning error is to begin whether or else not the registry is corrupted. This module of your system maintains a log of the whole thing you do in stipulations of software/hardware - the loading and unloading of programs as well as peripherals, and so on. It catalogues, like one instance, the exact spot of the variety of executable files lying on your computer. An awkward registry can guide to, for instance, the incapability of your windows program to situate the pathway of an exact executable and the consequence is having these frustrating errors.

Exe File errors are frequently caused by means of a corrupted Windows registry because of unacceptable entries that survive for the reason that of software you are not using anymore, otherwise an offensive software installation or else elimination. Breakdown to repair a degraded registry can consequence with harsh computer issues.For this you need to download the EXE repair tool. It was premeditated not merely to notice and fix approximately whichever Exe File error; it permits you to effortlessly optimize your computer's performance in simply small number of minutes.

If you are using the Windows 7 operating system then I can happily say that you don’t need to worry about if any kind of error occurred in the system. While an error occurred in Windows 7, the system will show several options to correct the exe file or settings. You should be turned on the troubleshooting switch intended for PC maintenance on Window 7. Please struggle to release Control Panel and disable the button. It is usually under: Start -> Control Panel -> All Control Panel Items -> Troubleshooting -> Change settings.

These kinds of errors are common in windows computer and there is no need to worry about because there is already several fix for this problem or error. However still couple of things you should try in your computer when this kind of error occurs.
    • Carry out a system restore to a point prior to this began occurring.
    • If this didn’t repair the problem, attempt doing a system repair by the use of the Windows operating system disk. That must fix whichever issues by way of the system files.

The error message which you are getting may be due to corrupted file or the infected exe file which you don’t know about that yet. The exe files might have corrupted or infected without your concern or due to conflicts of other programs. You should first scan the system using the updated antivirus software. Then you need to make use of the chkdsk command by the use of command prompt. It will let you know whether any files are corrupted or missing. If so then you need to work on that. Have you tried by re-installing the game? I hope that you have that choice.

It seems to me that the executable might be used by other programs in your computer. this kind of situation usually happens in Windows operating system. Some time one program may interfere with another program and blocking it from opening. For this you need to open the task manager and look for the particular program or process that is running in the background without your concern. so you need to end that process and re-launch the game once again. IF this didnt help then there are several free exe file repair tools available on the internet. You can check any one of those.