Thread: Preorder DLC for Fable III

Preorder DLC for Fable III

I have recently I pre-ordered the DLC and got the two of the arms so far and not any of the tattoos. On the other hand those gifts don't arise any longer. Does anybody know what is happening and where are those things. I have also downloaded the free of charge weapons pack; along with dog suit (which together worked within play-through one, and appear to work inside play-through two). I am currently on Play through 2 and the channeler blade still not functioning.

Re: Preorder DLC for Fable III

Currently it appears that numerous of the Fable 3 downloads are presently united into one otherwise two pieces, therefore while you download one, you might essentially download above that one, except you won't encompass right to use to the additional downloads that you haven't payed for otherwise gotten codes for. Initially go toward your download history and download them each one by one over again with the intention that you can ensure that you have right to use to them. Afterward play the game.

Each and every one Xbox Live codes are one exercise, although you can re-download whichever substance by departing to your Account Management and selecting the Download History. Each one of the downloads appear to need you to go in the course of the major assignment a bit prior to they will roll up. As, the preorder products and the LE content together need you to hit the mercenary supervisor in his campground and currently have to discover 30 further seals to induce the townspeople. On one occasion you obtain that assignment, the action to the lodge and the preorder products must humiliate like gifts on top of the bookcase inside the map room of the shelter.

If you rise up a latest copy of Fable 3, you'll come across a free of charge, one-time-use Xbox Live salvation code bundled within. One flask of Raise Dead concoction, an additional of Slow Time concoction, the Scot Male/Female Hero setup, the Highlander Tattoo bundle as well as the Red Setter skin intended for your practical pooch. The stuff hasn’t been cost or else on top of Xbox Live Marketplace, other than we must visualize they'll be fraction of Fable 3's in-game store. If shopping isn't your obsession, maybe you'll be further concerned in the fresh action-packed preview. You don’t need code here.

Presently, that won't work immediately, for the reason that there is a malfunction within the Xbox Live Marketplace. If I were to upload my profile hence you may perhaps encompass the DLC, while you signed within my pro like second controller, also went into the game, it at rest wouldn't work in support of your major account. Because it's glitches toward where the DLC simply works on the precise gamertag.

Each and every one the preorder DLC does is telling the game to put in things to your stock that are previously lying on the disc. Following it saves it no longer wishes the DLC itself to maintain the stuff within your inventory. The dayone DLC pack is a different story. Theoretically through that one all you require is the fundamental free weapon bundle and afterward a save through the dog suit, and so on must work. I'm at rest looking into that.