Thread: Lost Sound during Brink gameplay

Lost Sound during Brink gameplay

I have just started playing the Brink game in my gaming computer which is specifically built to play all latest games. So far the system didn’t get any issue regarding the gameplay. The graphics and sound quality was excellent as I expected. There was no glitch, lag, freeze or BSOD. The game runs smoothly without any issue. Now this is the first time I got issue in my computer that is with Brink game. I haven’t expected that. While I am playing the game I can hear sound without any issue. After some time the sound automatically get cut out. Then I have to quit and re-launch the game in order to get it back. What could be the issue?

Re: Lost Sound during Brink gameplay

Carry out the below things to perceive if you obtain your sound back. I am talking that you should run the Game in compatibility mode. What operating system installed in your computer. If you have installed the Windows 7 then you should try by running in Windows vista or XP mode. It may work for you. For that:
    • Rright click on top of the shortcut of the game
    • Then select the properties and choose the Compatability tab
    • Now you need to mark the check box named as "Run this program in compatability mode for"
    • Under this select the operating system and then click apply, OK.
    • After this launch the game inside the audio options disable the reverb and EAX this has assisted with a number of gamers.

There are various situations that can reason this problem.
    • The Sound Hardware disagreement exists among the sound card and Brink. The Sound Hardware Acceleration level requests to be subordinates in support of the sound card to function appropriately.
    • The Sound Card's drivers require to be upgraded to those that are companionable by way of current version of DirectX installed in your computer.

With the purpose of determine your sound problem, you might have to carry out one or additional of the next resolutions.
    • Need to decrease the DirectX Sound Hardware Acceleration.
    • Upgrade or Downgrade the Sound Card drivers.

As someone said above I think that the issue lies inside the improper setting of DirectX Sound Hardware Acceleration. This is the significant setting in order to get the perfect sound from the any game installed. To set this thing follow the below procedure.
    • Go to the Start menu and choose Run.
    • Inside the Run windows you need to enter “dxdiag”, and afterward click on top of the OK push button. This will release the DirectX Diagnostic Tool panel.
    • Now there you need to choose the Sound tab to fetch it frontward.
    • Underneath the DirectX Features segment, glide the Sound Acceleration Level slider bar toward the left until it tells "No Acceleration."
    • At the end click on top of Exit to authenticate the modifications and to shut the window.

If this didn’t help you then you need to contact your hardware customer support or technical support service.

Installing the most up-to-date obtainable driver in favor of your sound card might effect in various advantages, counting augmented system performance, enhanced compatibility by means of the hottest technology, fresh module features, otherwise the exclusion of a technical trouble. If you conclude that your sound card's driver is outdated, you must verify the sound card manufacturer's official website to notice if an updated driver is obtainable. PC system and module makers are continually updating their drivers in order that their hardware will be companionable with the newest software programs.

I think that the solution for sound issue in Brink game is enabling the console and make use of sound commands. What I mean is you need to make use of s_restart to re-start the sound. Once this technique has crashed the game totally on me, except more than a few times it has brought backside the sound, one more moment the sound fixed following the after that round. However the more sound related commands are as follows:
    • s_restart re-starts the sound system
    • reloadSoundEffects re-loads each and every one of the sound effects
    • reloadSounds re-loads each and every one sounds which are disable.