Thread: Video, Sound and MISC Fix for Brink

Video, Sound and MISC Fix for Brink

In my computer I have blue/gray screen/lines for Brink game. No matter what I do it just won’t resolve at all. I had the line problem all the way through my display. Afterward I tried altering my resolution toward 1650x1080. I went from having blue/gray lines on top of my display, to a whole monitor packed. I couldn't still observe the display to modify the resolution reverse and uninstalling/reinstalling didn’t help in addition to cleaning registry. Later I have found a third party too called Brink Configurator. After getting this app I was capable to change my resolution and back into game. Furthermore this tool allow you to manager sound and MISC settings also.

Re: Video, Sound and MISC Fix for Brink

This program is to be utilized through the Brink it permits you to arrange settings that are not inside the in game menus. This program has been created from an additional prior program for Crysis 2, this program obtained in excess of 30k downloads as well as 6 versions launched. Thanks to everybody that is supporting and using the program and earlier tools. I hope that they will carry on supporting the program to the extent that they can.

To speak that BRINK is a buggy game would be an underestimation. And numerous gamers who have bought BRINK recognize this no appreciation to the frequent crashes, errors, as well as additional technical issues. Therefore if you are one of the numerous at rest trapped at the desktop for the reason that of a gamebreaking crash otherwise two, at that moment look into the fix guide otherwise the Brink configurator v1.5 and you may come across the fix you require.

I can hope that this new third party program can able to solve the resolution problem along with some other minor sound as well as MISC issues. But I don’t think that this tool can able to fix the crash, freeze and other major graphics and lag as well as FPS related problem. This program is only developed to improve the game settings and for offering several customization options. Other than this there will not be any kind of fix or patch from this tool.

I completely agree with what the above person told. The Brink configurator is just a normal program which will add some more options to the in-game menu. Other than this there will not be any kind of patch or fix for the game play or anything. However, on the other hand there might be a slight possibility that these new options or settings for in-game menu may going to fix several issues and lags which cannot be fixed by the game hotfix or patch. So you should try this thing once and clarify yourself whether it is really the best program or not.