Thread: Brink: Runtime Error Microsoft C++

Brink: Runtime Error Microsoft C++

Well I have installed Brink game on the computer of mine. after playing the game for a couple of hours I have noticed that the game on the computer is seems to be crashing after 10 to 20 minutes. It is giving Runtime error Microsoft C++ on the computer of mine. I am unable to figure out why this particular issue is occurring while playing game on the computer. Let me know if you are having particular solution to fix the matter of mine. Thanks a lot in advance.

Re: Brink: Runtime Error Microsoft C++

It is really difficult to figure out the root cause of the problem. Well can you tell me which operating system do you have installed on the computer of yours? Can you tell me about the hardware as well as software configuration of the computer of yours? you told me that you were getting error message while playing the game so can you post the entire error message over here so that I can view it and get the idea regarding the root cause of the problem. Which version of Microsoft C++ do you have installed on the computer? Answer the above mentioned question as early as possible.

Looking at the situation which you have mentioned over here I am suggesting that you should clean boot the computer of yours. it would help you out if any of the system process or the applications which you have installed on the computer of yours. if there is no problem at the time of Clean boot then you should find out the culprit on the computer. once you have managed to find the same you should update the application or remove the same from the computer. once you have completed you should restart the computer into normal startup.

Well looking into the matter I am highly suspecting that the problem which you are facing is happening due to Microsoft Visual C++ which you have installed on the computer. Hence I recommend that you should simply install the latest version of the Microsoft Visual C++ on the computer of yours. you should download and installed the same on the computer of yours. After installing this particular software you should reboot the computer of yours.

i am highly suspecting that the problem which you have mentioned is happening due to corruption of the game on the computer of yours. so I am suggesting that you should reinstall the game on the computer. you should uninstall the entire game and reboot the computer. after rebooting the computer you should make an attempt to install the game. after completing with installation you should simply try to play the game and see whether the issue is persisting or not.

I am not sure but there could be the bug issue for the root cause of the problem on the computer of yours. so I am highly recommend that you should file a bug report to the developer of this particular game. you should provide the details regarding the computer configuration and the error message which you are getting while playing the game. the developer would work around on the situation and release the patch after fixing the bug into the game.