Thread: Unable to get along with Fable 3 on my Vista system

Unable to get along with Fable 3 on my Vista system

Hi guys I have recently installed the Fable 3 game on the system that I am using in fact on the Windows Vista operating system now the installation process which I did was fine and without any errors but the thing here is that when I tried to launch the game the game abruptly din started I mean I was not able to start the game itself whenever I decide to go with this one and start the game the game simply stays as it is and nothing happens. I can’t figure out what is going on here and also not able to get the appropriate solution please help.

Re: Unable to get along with Fable 3 on my Vista system

The first thing that I want you to do in here is that just check whether the game is compatible with the system that you are using and to the same you need to carry the compatibility test and one the test is done you will automatically will come to know whether the game is compatible with the system that you are using. And once the same is don’t then you will not face any issue to upgrade the system if the requirement is there. I hope you are getting my point here.

If the game is not starting at all then there is sure that the game is having some issues to deal with I mean the problem can be of the setup of the game that is the game is not properly for the system., so I want you to just uninstall the game because it seems to me that the game is being downloaded from an unwanted source or an unauthorized source which is causing you the issue here. So do one thing try and get the perfect copy of the same and then install it on the system I hope that it will give you the proper response.

According to me the game is not getting the proper graphic support from the system that you are using so what I want you to do here is that just try and change the graphic card whether it is working properly or not and if it is not then I want you to just change the same or try and use any other graphic card other than it and then install it on the system I am sure that once the graphic card is changed then you will definitely get the appropriate response from the game and will also able to solve issue.