Thread: Brink game: Startup crash

Brink game: Startup crash

Yesterday I have Installed Brink game in my gaming computer. During the installation process I didn’t get any issue or any kind of error message. After the completion of installation I restarted my system. Then I have launched the game. Suddenly it shows me a splash screen on desktop just for 1 second and then it vanishes. The game didn’t launch at all and there was no error message. First of all I thought that it is due to the video drivers and for that I have reinstalled the latest drivers along with some others. But it didn’t work at all. Below are my system specifications. Please help to solve problem.
    • Windows Vista Home SP2
    • 4GB DDR3 RAM
    • GTX 275 1GB video card.
    • AMD Phenom II X4 840 processor

Re: Brink game: Startup crash

I have solution but it may or might not work, except before on, during an exertion to fix several graphics problems inside brink, I attempted several recommended console commands. A churn out one of those commands is what ruined videos! I'm wondering if someway this console command is receiving situate for public accidentally. Here's how to repair the trouble.
    • First of all find the steam folder and open it
    • In that folder look for "brinkconfig.cfg"
    • Open the file using notepad/wordpad/no matter what text editor you wish for.
    • After opening the file search for "r_useThreadedRenderer"
    • Erase that line that has that command lying on it, and again save the file and close it.

This is not the rare thing happens to the gamers. Most of the new games involve this kind of issue but the reason may be anything which I don’t need to tell here because as you are gamer I hope that you are familiar with this thing. First of all make sure that you have tried by erasing the videos. If this didn’t help you then the issue is something different. Perhaps you should try fby inding brink.exe inside your steam/steamapps/common/brink directory and configure its compatibility preferences to Run in you version Windows mode, plus run like administrator.

Doesn't appear like lots of have ended rolling back driver, patches as well as autoexec.cfg files in conjunction with perhaps reinstalling drivers completely and furthermore altering settings on your PC to discover where the problem is. A number of games need patches plus fixes along with custom transforms to create things work otherwise if it previously works to build it optimized and emerging superior than others. If you have not practiced it does not indicate it does not occur on almost each distinct game for at slightest 25% of the people. Even though this game has a stack extra bugs than others the dissimilarity is these are receiving fixed quick.

Well, I have also found that many games have problems with graphics cards, processors and systems drivers and so forth. I have bumped into them all and frequently it’s not just me except a massive proportion of gamers and after that a game comes out and we obtain loads of public telling this game makes some irritation cause it contains bugs and nearly all of us just revolve our eyes and keep in mind the times where larger companies have fetched out longer anticipating games and have been bug traversed by means of slower patches. At rest it will turn out to be a unbelievable game in my estimation with the at no cost DLC and the patches to approach.

However i concur public wish for capacity in excess of superiority and afterward they protest that the games are buggy except it must be launched on time and have all these wonderful possessions. If it expenses fewer and i have the capability to assist revolutionize how the game is going to build up following this in addition to bug fixes afterward I’ll absolutely pick that. Furthermore keep in mind that this is a minor corporation by a massive game on its dispense and a small more bugs than normal.

after installing the game, following message appear when i click the application button.

"FATAL ERROR: RES1010: Invalid operation - sdTexture: _vtdiffuse: Generated with internal format 0x8c4d but GL returned 0x1"

WHAT SHOULD I DO? PLEASE HELP!

Many users faced such problem/error with BRINK, and its probably due to the Video Card or Graphics Driver. BTW, whats your System Specs ? And are you on Steam ???

Till than, try updating your graphics driver and if still you get such error or the game crashes, simply download these FIXs:

1. intel core i3-2310m CPU @2.10 GHz
    2. Ram 2.0 GB
    HP pavilion g4