Thread: Is it worth purchasing God of War 3 ?

Is it worth purchasing God of War 3 ?

Hi, I am very much fond of games, and almost played all the strategy games, but I heard about the God of war 3 that, it is good game, and really lots of appreciation from the my friends and all the users who had played this game. I am planning to start with the 1st and 2nd game though, to get in to the story. But is there any major difference between all that sequences, or they all are almost same, and just little bit graphic and few more bosses is added? I want to know about the game exactly before buying it.

Re: Is it worth purchasing God of War 3 ?

The game is pretty much similar to combat, but in case of God Of War 3, It is the series finale, it is the story that drove the game, here you have to face the gods of Olympus, but yeah as you are confused about the levels so let me tell you, it will never really got stale or predictable, that makes your concentration towards the games all the time. As you have mentioned that you had played this kind of games than you must be aware of Dante's Inferno and darkside, but god of war is better class of game.

Yeah, I agree, it is the story that inspires to play the God Of War, in fact my brother liked watching me play it as well.. When it was released I firstly played its demo version, and that was also superb. Because of that only I buy the game, and as you’re asking is it worth, then the answer to your question is yes, you can buy this game for sure. As it has too much new thrills and the levels are also good not like the previous version.

But you haven’t mentioned that on what you are going to play, I meant to say that on PC or PlayStation? Because both of the game is different if you concern about its graphic, but I think the story is same. So if you have PlayStation at home, I would suggest you to play on that only, rather than PC. As it would be the tremendous experience you’ll get. Otherwise PC’s version is also good, not bad if you have the latest configuration with a higher GPU.

As you were asking about the changes they have made that makes it different from the previous version, they have included the many of the things, Unlike the previous games in the series, the primary weapons also dictate the use of magic, with each weapon there is individual magic ability. And the power of each weapons increases via upgrading the weapon to which each is linked. I am sure, you’ll also like it.

In God of War III, Kratos, it is the name of the player through which we have to play, takes on his most exciting and challenging quest yet, unlike all its previous version. And if you consider the sense of scales it has, is pretty awesome in parts, I like the story because it is all about the revenge at any cost. It’s really a superb game that I have ever played, so in fact I would recommend you to buy the game, and by the way what are you waiting for? Keep playing ..

Yeah brother, I must say you can buy it from the retailing shop, you are thinking right actually, if you will start directly from the God Of War 3 you’ll not get the idea that how to play and what kind of game it is, but as you have decided to play the game from the starting, its superb. but let me tell you the best thing about this, even though you play all of its part, you'll never feel that it is repeated in the next version, and i think you seem confused on that only.