Thread: Is it worthy to buy games from PlayStation store even after the lamenting stuff ?

Is it worthy to buy games from PlayStation store even after the lamenting stuff ?

Hi, friends I have a PlayStation at my place, and I really just love to play on that, but if I say about its games, like from where I get it, it just blow up my 100 US dollars a month, is it worth? Ok let it put aside, if I say when I purchase it from the store, they don’t have the games that we want actually, that make me annoyed really, for example They have Reloaded, but not the first game "Loaded”, while the loaded is quite good then the reloaded, why did they put the sequel if they don’t have the original one? Is it worthy to buy a games from the PS store or from something else, how much you have spent guys, what you liked on their store, and what you hate the most?

Re: Is it worthy to buy games from PlayStation store even after the lamenting stuff ?

Yeah you’re right, the games they have kept in their store is either useless or we had played it already. And I am really disappointed from their service in fact because as they always charge some extra charges of 3 to 4 US dollars on the delivery of the product, this is annoying. rather I would say why to buy from their when you don’t even get the games what you want exactly. I think, they first of all upgrade their store.

Re: Is it worthy to buy games from PlayStation store even after the lamenting stuff ?

I do like the PlayStation Store, like whatever you concern, it is bad at all. In fact I would like to have the games from the local retail stores to get it in stock, rather than waiting for the game that comes from the store. Ordering online is good but, I would say that don’t prefer to order from the store itself, as there are too many websites that offers the games that even the PS store don’t have, and with the less charge than it.

Actually, I haven't checked the PS store about a couple of months. I heard from my one of the friend that they have bring the Xenogears, I would like to buy it, see what you are thinking is completely different thing, as yeah I also know that they don’t have that much games, and they will charge you for the delivery for sure, difference is only like they charge more than other sites. But according to me it’s ok, as if I am getting it next to my place, then why to go outside for buying the same?

What makes me annoyed is like when we enter a folder for finding a new game or its demo, it gives the unwanted information , that didn’t even prefer to choose. I’ll not say that I am completely disappointed with their site, but Been quite pleased with the Store so far. Some of the PSN games I had enjoyed too much, which I had brought from the PS store. Like Warhawk, then Super Stardust HD and Wipeout.

From whatever you have mentioned seems you are too disillusioned about the PS store, but I would say, there is always a pros and cons, if you concern about anything. Obviously it’s very hard to find some of the games and we just get its demo only. But if you see the section for the PlayStation 3 games, it has a very good collection over there. But if you say you are not getting the game that you want, it seems no sense, as they put the games in their store according to the market not according to our expectation.