Thread: Preferred video games when high or drunk

Preferred video games when high or drunk

Hello friends I am a game addict and I simply love to play games. Now the thing here is that I just need to know which all games are currently present that we can play when we are high or we are drunk. I mean to say that I need such games which require less concentration so that I can play it when I am not totally dedicated to it. Actually when we are drunk we are in great mood and that most of such times we are forced by friends to play games and all so I need a list and information on such games which I can play in. any help regarding the same will be appreciated.

Re: Preferred video games when high or drunk

If this is the case then I want you to go with MLB11 the Show, The first impact with MLB 11 The Show, for those unfamiliar with the sport, could be quite traumatic. The title of San Diego Sony is not short of it in ways and options through which to customize their experience in detail. We start by the way, now the basis of almost all sports games that respect: you can start a game of exhibition between two major league teams, a season by controlling a single team or face the Franchise mode, in which we manage every aspect of economic and sports team of choice. Road to the Show allows you to build from scratch a baseball player and take him throughout his career starting from simple tucked in a minor league to become a star of the diamond.

How about going with the midnight club LA this game is also one of the fines one to deal with. Midnight Club: Los Angeles Playstation 3 let’s talk about the crazy driving that lies within us. Night and day, get started in racing madness 100% illegal in the streets faithfully reconstructed from the city of angels. Damage and the weather affect your driving, but you are better placed, the more you earn cash to buy new tuner boxes or ones you already have.

The first full CG animation feature film series "Tekken BLOOD VENGEANCE" announced! "tekken blood vengeance", while chasing the mysterious Tekken series characters have unique personalities full of friendship, romance, suspense action movies are engaged in battle. At movie theaters in major cities from the date of September 03, 2011 3D theatrical release is scheduled for screenings. I hope that this action game will surely impress you.

I want you to go with the Demon's Souls because I have played and it is really fantastic one to deal with.In role-playing Bildschirmtod is rather underrepresented. Who diligently mows his character, through hordes of enemies like a hot knife through butter? In "Demon's Souls", however, a different wind is blowing. Death lurks at every corner and will be punished even nastier. As we are now in the silly season is, I thought I take a look outside the box and present you PS3-exclusive RPG before this import. Although I am often on the corners and edges of this game is upset, "Demon's Souls," a real gem and role players capable of suffering a clear recommendation.

A key feature of the series is to allow complete control of every stage of the game by turning on the analog sticks Pure Analog Control. Full customization of virtually every aspect of MLB 11 The Show allows those who did not want to savor this experience, go back to using the digital keys at any time, but a little 'practice makes the system faster than more realistic and satisfying. During the stop, the key is timing: to maximize the force necessary to move the right lever down when the ball leaves the pitcher, then bring it forward at the instant desired depending on whether you're looking for a Home Run or sprint of sacrifice. The direction in which tilts the lever influence the final trajectory. Try to guess the type of shot that the launcher will execute or launch area where we will considerably improve the bar area and therefore the success rate.