Thread: Does anyone pre-ordered for Witcher 2 Assassins of Kings

Does anyone pre-ordered for Witcher 2 Assassins of Kings

Hello friends I am here looking to pre-ordered this game Witcher 2 Assassins of Kings and the thing is that I am not aware of the fact how to do the same so please help me in this case and let me know how I can do the same in fact some of my friends also tried to do it but they don’t succeeded so I don’t have any other source to get the appropriate information so is there anyone who have pre-ordered this game if yes then please assist me in this case so that I can also have the same for me.

Re: Does anyone pre-ordered for Witcher 2 Assassins of Kings

Although the game is released then is there any need that you think to pre-order the game. Well now what you have do here is that just contact the dealer nearby you and then you have to check the status of the game and then you have to order the same. If the game is available then you will definitely get the appropriate copy of the game sitting at home. I am sure because I have ordered many a times and it has reached to the destination safely.

I have gone through the problem that you are facing and `I can provide you the copy of this game actually this is the forthcoming second part of the fantasy role-playing series The Witcher 2 - Assassins Of Kings already promises to be a success track. At least in terms of its sales: CD Project, the Polish development studio that cares for the title, has now published the first figures - and speaking for themselves.

After a short time, more than 100,000 copies of the promising RPG title have been ordered - as early as Thursday morning were just 111 842 pre-orders for The Witcher 2 - Assassins Of Kings counted. For an RPG that's a remarkable number - especially considering the fact that as many as 40 percent of orders equal to the related Digital Premium Edition. The limited Polish Collector's Edition of The Witcher 2 - Assassins Of Kings is already sold out. Only 9999 copies were released of this, and none of them is left.